LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up, i got a g body im gettin ready to juice, and i was wondering if i should run piston pumps or regular pumps, which do you guys think would be best? how come when you see most people that got piston pumps they only got 1 as opposed to having 3 or 4? im new to juicing cars but i know a little bit about hydraulics as to how they work and as far as plumbing and wiring goes, so help me decide between pistons or regulars, peace

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
the way thigs are going now.I think with some knowledge, and the right equipment and setup combos, you can hit 40's with a reg pump.I'm gonna be trying in the next year with my cutty.I just want 2 pumps (single pump with 2 italian dumps to that front and still hit inches.It'll take mostly research and some good coils

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Originally posted by 10 sack king@Sep 2 2005, 02:10 PM~3740880
what up, i got a g body im gettin ready to juice, and i was wondering if i should run piston pumps or regular pumps, which do you guys think would be best? how come when you see most people that got piston pumps they only got 1 as opposed to having 3 or 4? im new to juicing cars but i know a little bit about hydraulics as to how they work and as far as plumbing and wiring goes, so help me decide between pistons or regulars, peace
Pistons are too much for your first set-up and take alot of know how to work right. Just get regular pumps.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya, ill go wit regular pumps then, but can some one hook me up with a diagram of a piston pump and how they work?

·
9,464 Posts
Originally posted by AndrewH@Sep 3 2005, 09:51 AM~3744743
the way thigs are going now.I think with some knowledge, and the right equipment and setup combos, you can hit 40's with a reg pump.I'm gonna be trying in the next year with my cutty.I just want 2 pumps (single pump with 2 italian dumps to that front and still hit inches.It'll take mostly research and some good coils
how did it come out?

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by God's Son2@Oct 11 2008, 08:13 PM~11840283
how did it come out?

pay attention to the date of these topics ur bring out topics from 3 years ago

·
9,464 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Oct 12 2008, 02:18 AM~11841692
pay attention to the date of these topics ur bring out topics from 3 years ago
i know that :uh: but i still want to know what happened

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Hit my homie kool-aid up he will make you get a grip of inches check his site out bro

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
Originally posted by God's Son2@Oct 12 2008, 10:51 AM~11842760
i know that :uh:  but i still want to know what happened

never did it, got tired of seeing too many cuttys juiced so i pulled everything out of it,beat the crap out of the car,set it on fire,shot it up and sent it to the junkyard.

too many more personally valuable cars to work on than a cutty u see every day

1 - 11 of 11 Posts