LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Whats a good coating or paint for a trunk

760 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  206ness 
#1 ·
Pulled my setup out last week and want to paint my truck, looking for something that is strong and is easy to clean if there is a spill, I was thinking por15? Thanks fuckers

#2 ·
Go to a local paint store, and look for something called hippo liner, or another one called rhino liner. But buy one thats "tintable". Have them make you a few ounces of your base coat and mix it with the bed liner. Shoot it with a 30 dollar liner gun about 40 psi. Spackle it everywhere.

It matches the same color as your ride, oil and spill proof, and looks dope as hell.

mine is green on my belly.

#3 ·
Originally posted by SHOWTIME916@Jan 17 2010, 01:13 AM~16314525
Go to a local paint store, and look for something called hippo liner, or another one called rhino liner. But buy one thats "tintable". Have them make you a few ounces of your base coat and mix it with the bed liner. Shoot it with a 30 dollar liner gun about 40 psi. Spackle it everywhere.

It matches the same color as your ride, oil and spill proof, and looks dope as hell.

mine is green on my belly.

Nice ill have to look into it, thanks bro

#6 ·
Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Jan 17 2010, 12:22 AM~16314572
i like Zolatone
looks good but don't always hold up the best to oil and water unless you clear the shit outta it

#7 ·
Originally posted by 206ness@Jan 17 2010, 01:40 AM~16314692
looks good but don't always hold up the best to oil and water unless you clear the shit outta it
Thats the prob I had with it before, I like the look but it didnt hold up well in my friends car.

#8 ·
Originally posted by 509Rider@Jan 17 2010, 01:39 PM~16317041
Thats the prob I had with it before, I like the look but it didnt hold up well in my friends car.
bury in clear and it'll hold up, if i'm not mistaken Zoltone is water based, slap some cheap Eurathane clear over it, it looks a lil different but thats notta bad thing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.