LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting new pump heads for my car and i want to know what pump head i should get

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
#9 Marzocchi, or the new super 80 pumphead

·
Registered
217 Posts
Get #13 Marzocchi, and get your car out of my backyard fucker. By the way, when you gonna put my door handles back on? :biggrin:

Holla

:cool:

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
get marzocchi pumpheads...

#6 = low volume, high pressure.
#13 = higher volume, lower pressure.

even # are steel pumpheads
odd # are italian alloy type pumphead.

it's all up to how much weight you have in the back, if you run double or single and what #plumbing/pressure ports you use, how many volts e.t.c... if you're looking to get max performance out of your setup you'll need to rebuild it after the #pumphead you choose.
just changing the pumphead and leaving everything else like it was wont do any major differances.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by timdog57@Dec 29 2003, 08:44 PM
Single or Double?!
double pump with reds pro 9 blocks with 48 volts to each pump

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 4UHater$@Dec 30 2003, 02:38 AM
Get #13 Marzocchi, and get your car out of my backyard fucker. By the way, when you gonna put my door handles back on? :biggrin:

Holla

i was over there yesterday bu no one was there and i had no tools, i was going to weld in the other side of my rack but he welder was locked up and my trunk was locked and i forgot my keys at the house. :angry:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Originally posted by droppen98+Dec 30 2003, 01:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (droppen98 @ Dec 30 2003, 01:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--4UHater$@Dec 30 2003, 02:38 AM
Get #13 Marzocchi, and get your car out of my backyard fucker.  By the way, when you gonna put my door handles back on?   :biggrin:

Holla

i was over there yesterday bu no one was there and i had no tools, i was going to weld in the other side of my rack but he welder was locked up and my trunk was locked and i forgot my keys at the house. :angry:[/b][/quote]
Well, I told Circuit City to go fuck themselves today, so I should be here all day tomorrow. So bring your ass over and we'll work on your shit.

Holla

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet i drove by to day but no one was there so i said fuck it and just sat at the house...i got to get more steal and the insurance company wants another 100 bucks so im fucked

1 - 9 of 9 Posts