LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Man on a mission
54,029 Posts
That seems too wide doesnt it???
that was the stock size tires i had on my 89 iroc .....you can go smaller ...just depends on what look your going after ?

i just saw you wantedwhite walls on them ? 205/70-15 is the smallest white wall they make ....other option is get some 195/60-15 raised white letter tires and have them shaved to white walls ....just did that to my buddys radial t/a's ....looks good and then your able to get a lower profile tire in a white wall ....i will post some pics of the shaved ones in a few minutes

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
that was the stock size tires i had on my 89 iroc .....you can go smaller ...just depends on what look your going after ?

i just saw you wantedwhite walls on them ? 205/70-15 is the smallest white wall they make ....other option is get some 195/60-15 raised white letter tires and have them shaved to white walls ....just did that to my buddys radial t/a's ....looks good and then your able to get a lower profile tire in a white wall ....i will post some pics of the shaved ones in a few minutes
huhhh never thought of that before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.