LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
First off what subwoofers, what kind of box.... That's what really make some thing "give good bass".... The amplifier just has to be able to move the subwoofers voice coils accordingly to it's power consumption to play the music how you want.

I don't recommend either of those amps personally. What subwoofers you using, what car, show car? details details.

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Originally posted by CastAwayWilson@Aug 31 2005, 06:17 PM~3728323
First off what subwoofers, what kind of box.... That's what really make some thing "give good bass".... The amplifier just has to be able to move the subwoofers voice coils accordingly to it's power consumption to play the music how you want.

I don't recommend either of those amps personally. What subwoofers you using, what car, show car? details details.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
T2000.1bd is in a whole different league than anything audiobahn makes......

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Just give us details.... Unless you are joking and where listining to the song "Still Fly" where he says "and I heard BOOM from the amplifiers" that's just stupid, I kinda liked the song before that...

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
i personally dont like audiobahn amps...

me and one of my friends were comparing an audiobahn amp and a MTX amp just for shits and giggles...both amps had almsot the exact power rating (so that the comparison is fair)...lets just say that the MTX made the audiobahn look as if when it was paid for, you really were just donating money, because we GOT NOTHING in return as far as quality and power was concerned.... the audiobahns arent too shy when it comes to drinking electricity, they are very demanding on your batt...

and my other homeboy has the RF P10002...he just sent it back to rockford for the SECOND time, so i dont know what to say about reliability or durability... maybe the T-line is much more reliable...

-qs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts