LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,068 Posts
Armour all tire foam in an aerosal can. Its the stuff that foams up and you let sit, doesn't fling off or seem to leave the streaks on the white walls. I also use Black magic tire wet in a liquid spray bottle. It works just as well for me. I always spray all the tires then come back with a rag and wipe the tires lightly to take off the excess. The tire gel stuff looks super shiny but it always seems to fling up on the paint.

This stuff holds up a long time but i can't find it locally anymore. I used the last of a can on a spare i keep in the trunk 2 years ago and it still looks just as wet as the day i sprayed it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PREMIUM-579222-EZ-SHINE-SPRAY-TIRE-SHINE-/140568546151

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I use Black Magic Titanium Tire gel. Comes with a sponge and allows you to get the look you want. Ony thing is that it is best if you let it dry for 30 mins to an hour if you use alot. I put it all over the tire then wipe the white walls down so nothing sticks to it.

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Westly's w a good brush & a very light coat of Black Magic:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Yep westly's but i use meguires hot shine aerosol can or the squeeze trigger bottle.Just let it sit for a few min. to dry

·
BPCC
5,655 Posts
I use Black Magic Titanium Tire gel. Comes with a sponge and allows you to get the look you want. Ony thing is that it is best if you let it dry for 30 mins to an hour if you use alot. I put it all over the tire then wipe the white walls down so nothing sticks to it.

i used the same stuff....its the best in my book....

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
yup the gel stuff works good!! i seen some meguires can spray that was like 12.99 a can here at auto zone i guess its new??? but this guy said thats the shit, my experience w meguires it either dries up or fades...no gusta...

·
Javy
546 Posts
Yup the black magic tire gel is the one and looks really good

·
Registered
7,130 Posts

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
18,724 Posts
I don't like the super shiny look. I use One Grand ERV Dressing or Griot's Garage Rubber and Vinyl Protectant. :cool:
x2, cant stand the wet look

it just gotta look black semi gloss not dried out ashy rubber :thumbsup:

And what REALLLLY bugs me is people that spray that shit at a car show and you got that half moon of tire shine around your tires on the pavement :buttkick: looks like a damn jeri curl stain on the couch :rofl:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
lol, troof! And then there's a dull spot on the tire when you roll out

I picked up some Turtle Wax tire shine somewhere, works good, not too shiny. I picked up a bunch of curved sponges from Harbor Frieght I think, spray the sponge, not the tire.

And what REALLLLY bugs me is people that spray that shit at a car show and you got that half moon of tire shine around your tires on the pavement :buttkick: looks like a damn jeri curl stain on the couch :rofl:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

Thats why I use gel. I put it on at least an hour before I roll out. Put it on, roll up a bit and put it on the missing spot.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
lol, troof! And then there's a dull spot on the tire when you roll out

I picked up some Turtle Wax tire shine somewhere, works good, not too shiny. I picked up a bunch of curved sponges from Harbor Frieght I think, spray the sponge, not the tire.
VERY TRUE!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts