LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for anything right now..really open to anything..sort of digging for a vert and something with air ride..but will consider anything that looks dope..

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
fuck CANADA here in cali theres a lot of fucked bad ass rides :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,651 Posts

Its been lowered and just had the wheels polished :dunno:

·
Bad Habits Parts
4,157 Posts
Originally posted by supersporting88@Nov 28 2008, 02:40 PM~12282582

Its been lowered and just had the wheels polished :dunno:
SOOO FRESH

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Oh sorry, this car is located in Central Cali not Canada. Good luck on your hunt :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
x61 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Bad Habits Parts
4,157 Posts
But are you willing to part it out?

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Originally posted by DarknessWithin@Nov 28 2008, 05:27 PM~12282774
But are you willing to part it out?
Sorry not willing to part it out. I want to sell it to someone who will bring it back to life ;)

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I have a couple for sale in Winnipeg man, 82 Kandy Coupe de ville with 2 pump and a 77 Mark V Bill Blass Bagged on 20" wires.

Pmd'd lemme know I'll email pics

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Originally posted by BigTime77@Nov 29 2008, 06:59 PM~12290453
I have a couple for sale in Winnipeg man, 82 Kandy Coupe de ville with 2 pump and a 77 Mark V Bill Blass Bagged on 20" wires.

Pmd'd lemme know I'll email pics
post pics,i wanna see....i aint far from the border..

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

The Lincoln was just freshly painted in late september; re-vinyled with a tan top and pinstriped. Its bagged with 2 chrome 5 gallon tanks, 2 450 vi-air compressors and 1/2" lines.

The Caddy has a basic 2 pump BMH set-up and was installed last (2007)september and was on the road only for a month with juice before it was parked for winter. Never hopped or abused and then has been parked for a year now due to finishing up the Lincoln and all my funds going into that. Arches are re-inforced and I am working on doing uppers and lowers over winter. It has an E&G grille now too.

Pm me if you want anymore info or pics

·
Registered
19,888 Posts
Originally posted by BigTime77@Nov 30 2008, 10:21 PM~12299085

The Lincoln was just freshly painted in late september; re-vinyled with a tan top and pinstriped. Its bagged with 2 chrome 5 gallon tanks, 2 450 vi-air compressors and 1/2" lines.

The Caddy has a basic 2 pump BMH set-up and was installed last (2007)september and was on the road only for a month with juice before it was parked for winter. Never hopped or abused and then has been parked for a year now due to finishing up the Lincoln and all my funds going into that. Arches are re-inforced and I am working on doing uppers and lowers over winter. It has an E&G grille now too.

Pm me if you want anymore info or pics
maybe that will help those that like to scroll down and not sideways..

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
In calgary and selling this... Air ride.. EDC, full load... Needs a new home.. :biggrin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts