LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up people's? I am still working on getting those pictures up of my 2000 Ford Ranger that I just got bagged. But I am wondering what the best 4-link was, I heard a Canti- was the best because it gives you more height in the back almost up to stock height. Lemme know which you guys think is the best.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
4 links are 4 links parallel and triangulated tryandulated help with sway cantilever 4 link are not true cantilever i will post some pics up of real cantuleavers but go with a triangulated 4

·
do it in a datsun!!
14,491 Posts
Originally posted by Ranger2000@Aug 4 2003, 06:28 PM
Hey what's up people's? I am still working on getting those pictures up of my 2000 Ford Ranger that I just got bagged. But I am wondering what the best 4-link was, I heard a Canti- was the best because it gives you more height in the back almost up to stock height. Lemme know which you guys think is the best.
were baggin a ranger right now-did u have troubles getting the ibeam bolts off? any tricks?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey whats up bro, I am not sure I took it too a business and had them install my air kit so I wouldnt know if they ran into trouble or not.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by impala_631+Aug 5 2003, 06:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (impala_631 @ Aug 5 2003, 06:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Ranger2000@Aug 4 2003, 06:28 PM
were baggin a ranger right now-did u have troubles getting the ibeam bolts off? any tricks?[/b][/quote]
ya, don't waste your time and go and buy a king pin remover!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Skandoulz do all the Rangers come with the I-Beams or some b/c I don't think mine had any atleast from the previous shops that had looked at it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts