LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

whats the best amp for your money

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  lowrdrkid 
#1 ·
ive got 4 audio bahn flame series subs, and i need a better amp to push them, whats the best amp/ amps for i could get to power this in the 400 dollar price range?

#3 ·
ill sell you my audiobahn 1500hcx for 400$ plus shipping, 2000x1rms@1ohm 1500x1@2ohms great condition very minor little scratches on it are the only flaw at all, works great all chrome and gold have the box, allenkeys, bassknob for it still never used, lemme know!!!

#6 ·
you want my amp or na? i sold ALL 4 of my 15s so i have no use for it right now, and im probaly going to go with a zapco amp or something differnt next time, i like to change my setup like every other month haha but yeah lemme know

#10 ·
Originally posted by fabfiveprez+Oct 5 2003, 08:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fabfiveprez @ Oct 5 2003, 08:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Naughty T@Oct 5 2003, 10:10 PM
Kicker KX1200.1... :cool:
rather get the jbl and just add a fan and remote to it[/b][/quote]
And a sub-sonic filter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.