LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the compitition like at the Miami and Tampa lowrider tour shows for STREET CUSTOM bikes ????? Gangstersparidise1 might know or somebody else that been to those shows can help... :cool:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
the comp is pretty good for street custom. There are two bikes from UCE that belong to a brother and sister and they always try to beat each other out. They might be moving up in class this year though.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Naw I aint making it down there but antwan is... He's bringing Twistedream ; )

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anybody got pics of some compitition out in florida ? STREET CUSTOM'S ONLY!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here goes a pic of the bike that will be competing there next year, what do you think his chances will be of placing there ? He is still getting more twisted parts, display and some plating and maybe engraving...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Placing??? Man no hate thats some street shit right there homie need a custom frame maybe we can help your homie out and build him one thats worth showing. If streets the way you guys are aiming then its cool but to place in the MIA he going to need more then that stock square twisted stuff. Just my .02cent!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
the only thing i would keep on that bike is that ""square twisted fender"" thats it ,, he rest i would sell and start back from scratch ,, thats how i did it !!!thats why my bikes is up in the grands now ,, you know how much money i can make off of that if i was to sell it on the spot!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

thats why i stride for quality ,,, and thats why i'm willing to spend more on home made custom parts if i know it's worth making big if i was to sell

and thats how DOWN LOW HOOK UP'Z works ,,, we stride for that quality work and thats why we aint cheap!!!! it's either yes and we'll get you your trophies or go hit up a store!!!!!

But we can work out good deals with you !!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: if we know your trying and not able to afford it ,,, payment plans can be made!!!!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Craig, what the hell are you talking about? lol

I know the score cards and the comp. down here pretty well. Your main weakness with that bike is, the lack of paint. The two main streets down here have very nice displays also, so work on that(turntables and lights!) New, more custom upolstery. And all of those flat twist parts, replace them with custom square twisted stuff, not shelf shit. Change this stuff and you should take 1st in mia or tampa. good luck

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Originally posted by lucky8lowrider@Sep 6 2005, 07:52 PM~3765150
Naw I aint making it down there but antwan is... He's bringing Twistedream ; )
cool, id like to meet up with him at that show. I never got to meet him face to face when we were on Xtreem together. I was gonna go to the tampa show with him a couple years back but i ended up not being able to go.

Is he going to Miami and tampa or just tampa?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68@Sep 6 2005, 09:19 PM~3765913
Placing??? Man no hate thats some street shit right there homie need a custom frame maybe we can help your homie out and build him one thats worth showing. If streets the way you guys are aiming then its cool but to place in the MIA he going to need more then that stock square twisted stuff. Just my .02cent!!
OMG... :uh: Why dont you read ??? I said street custom class......Why dont you just mind ya biz ??? :uh:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by gangstersparadise1@Sep 7 2005, 11:32 AM~3769094
cool, id like to meet up with him at that show. I never got to meet him face to face when we were on Xtreem together. I was gonna go to the tampa show with him a couple years back but i ended up not being able to go.

Is he going to Miami and tampa or just tampa?
I'm not sure he just said he was going to try and make the 2006 Tampa/Maimi shows.... :cool:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68@Sep 6 2005, 09:19 PM~3765913
Also we dont need ya help, because we are starting to make custom parts and we already do custom frames!!! :biggrin: And by the way, he wants it like that, just because you fucking come on here and talk shit, you think hes going to say, oh wait, since matt dont like my bike maybe i should change it :uh: come on man worry about ya self and we will worry about us.....!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
i respect what Wickeddragon68 said but this is my street bike but im working on a full-custom bike that will be out for the 07 tour maybe sooner i appreciate the help but no thanks don't take it the wrong way or anything it not like i don't want your help or anything but we started making our own parts now. i am planing on attending both the maimi and tampa show so i'll meet up with you gangstersparadise1

·
Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by toyshopcustoms@Sep 7 2005, 07:25 AM~3767647
Craig, what the hell are you talking about? lol

I know the score cards and the comp. down here pretty well. Your main weakness with that bike is, the lack of paint. The two main streets down here have very nice displays also, so work on that(turntables and lights!) New, more custom upolstery. And all of those flat twist parts, replace them with custom square twisted stuff, not shelf shit. Change this stuff and you should take 1st in mia or tampa.  good luck

shit lol lol i'm just now re reading what i wrote and it sounds corny !!!! but for sure i would just keep those square twisted fenders lol lol

hey mike flights are all booked with my free ticket milage !!! looks like i'ma have to be purchasing it the regular way through another airline!!!! :angry: :cool: :biggrin:

maybe i can use that free ticket to check out florida!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

but hey would you or any of the boyz have any tickets for me and jose!!!!

i still gotta call that fool and see when is he goin to purchase his tickets

1 - 20 of 41 Posts