LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,938 Posts
Dukes is widely regarded as the first lowrider c.c. but i dont know about the hotrodders.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I respect all them o.g. car clubs and love to read about them and there history... I think it's great that our lifestyle has such great roots and like to see historical photos and all that it has to offer... Congrat to all them o.g. car clubs that started such a great sport/lifestyle... :biggrin: ;)

·
Homie Styln
7,746 Posts
;) NEW WAVE, there's still an active chapter in San Diego CA.... Club's roots goes back into the late 60's.. :cool:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
correct me if im wrong but i thought it was IMPIRIALS C.C. was the first lowrider car club meaning that thats what they were since they started!

·
Homie Styln
7,746 Posts
;) Could be wrong but thought they were originally the 39th or was it 49th St Dukes..??? :confused:

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Originally posted by R.O. Ryder@Aug 1 2005, 10:37 AM
I respect all them o.g. car clubs and love to read about them and there history...  I think it's great that our lifestyle has such great roots and like to see historical photos and all that it has to offer...  Congrat to all them o.g. car clubs that started such a great sport/lifestyle...  :biggrin:  ;)
[snapback]3520176[/snapback]​
Very well said... :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Originally posted by Blue Demon@Aug 3 2005, 12:27 AM
it was DUKE'S from 39th st. then DUKE'S.
But always a LOWRIDER C.C.
[snapback]3532307[/snapback]​
was DUKE'S from 39th st. a car club or not? thats been the question for awhile! some say yes! some say no!

not tring to strat up shit! just saying my opinion!

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
Originally posted by LOBO MEMBER@Aug 3 2005, 10:20 AM
was DUKE'S from 39th st. a car club or not? thats been the question for awhile! some say yes! some say no!

not tring to strat up shit! just saying my opinion!
[snapback]3534342[/snapback]​
IT WAS 38 TH ST DUKES,,,AS IN THE OLD AS GANG 38TH ST

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
New Arivels from Salinas Ca. and Street Life

1 - 20 of 34 Posts