LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YO LOOK WHY YALL DISRESPECT THE BIG RIM CAR GAME?OK OPINIONS ARE MEANT TO BE MADE AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO RESPECT SOMEONE'S OPINIONS.......i think! BUT MOST OF YALL SAY THAT THE BIG RIM THING IS UGLY BECAUSE OF HOW HIGH WE SIT ON SOME TRUCK RIMS.BUT LET ME ASK YALL LOWRIDERS THIS WHY YALL SIT ON SPOKES THAT ARE BELOW FACTORY WHEELS AND TIRES,OR IF NOT THAT WHY YALL SIT YALL CARS ALMOST TO WERE ITS SCRAPIN THE STREET.TO ME YALL GAME AINT TO RESPONSIBLE :nono: :nono:
ALSO MAKIN THE CARS JUMP SO HIGH SO THAT YALL CARS CAN FUCK UP.LIKE PAINT AND SHIT.WHEN YOU IN THIS HEAVY CHEVY GAME YOU MESSIN WITH DEM BIG BOIZ,BUT YALL LITTLE SHIT...... :thumbsdown: :dunno: :banghead: :roflmao: YALL SOME PRICS!STEP YOUR GAME UP!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts



 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
someone actually made a new name to make this topic. lmfao :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,848 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Sep 11 2006, 06:58 PM~6151753
someone actually made a new name to make this topic.  lmfao  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CHUCK YOU YOU A PRIC!BUT SEE YALL BOIZ DONT KNOW ABOUT THE GAME CAUSE MUST ****** THINK THAT THE STICKER SHIT IS UGLY ,I HATE THEM STICKERS BUT SOME OF SHIT IS UGLY TOO SO DONT MISJUDGE YOURSELF AND ALSO THERE A BETTER CHANCE OF YALL SHIT BREAKIN AND FALLIN CAUSING YALL TO DIE THAN US,WITH ALL THAT HOPING AROUND AND SHIT LIKE A DAMN TREE FROG.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,848 Posts
Originally posted by 509Rider@Sep 11 2006, 06:56 PM~6151733




:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts
Originally posted by TOP-SHOTTA@Sep 11 2006, 07:11 PM~6151795
CHUCK YOU YOU A PRIC!BUT SEE YALL BOIZ DONT KNOW ABOUT THE GAME CAUSE MUST ****** THINK THAT THE STICKER SHIT IS UGLY ,I HATE THEM STICKERS BUT SOME OF SHIT IS UGLY TOO SO DONT MISJUDGE YOURSELF AND ALSO THERE A BETTER CHANCE OF YALL SHIT BREAKIN AND FALLIN CAUSING YALL TO DIE THAN US,WITH ALL THAT HOPING AROUND AND SHIT LIKE A DAMN TREE FROG.
Your a dumb fuck go away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,472 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Sep 11 2006, 08:58 PM~6151753
someone actually made a new name to make this topic.  lmfao  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
x2 :biggrin: :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,232 Posts
Originally posted by TOP-SHOTTA@Sep 11 2006, 04:45 PM~6151635
YO LOOK WHY YALL DISRESPECT THE BIG RIM CAR GAME?OK OPINIONS ARE MEANT TO BE MADE AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO RESPECT SOMEONE'S OPINIONS.......i think! BUT MOST OF YALL SAY THAT THE BIG RIM THING IS UGLY BECAUSE OF HOW HIGH WE SIT ON SOME TRUCK RIMS.BUT LET ME ASK YALL LOWRIDERS THIS WHY YALL SIT ON SPOKES THAT ARE BELOW FACTORY WHEELS AND TIRES,OR IF NOT THAT WHY YALL SIT YALL CARS ALMOST TO WERE ITS SCRAPIN THE STREET.TO ME YALL GAME AINT TO RESPONSIBLE :nono:  :nono:
ALSO MAKIN THE CARS JUMP SO HIGH SO THAT YALL CARS CAN FUCK UP.LIKE PAINT AND SHIT.WHEN YOU IN THIS HEAVY CHEVY GAME YOU MESSIN WITH DEM BIG BOIZ,BUT YALL LITTLE SHIT...... :thumbsdown:  :dunno:  :banghead:  :roflmao: YALL SOME PRICS!STEP YOUR GAME UP!
BAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WHUT A JOKE!!!!

ONLY HOGG'S ROLL D'S!!!! MY FUCKIN FENDER ON MY BOMB IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR FUCKIN DONK!!!! :biggrin:

OH POST PICS OF YOUR TRUCK!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BET THIS UP,I BET NONE OF YALL ****** CAN GIVE ME 3 GOOD REASONS WHY LOWRIDERS ARE BETTER THAN HI-RIZERS.YALL BETTER PUT YALL THINKIN CAPS ON.HAHAHAHAHA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts
Originally posted by TOP-SHOTTA@Sep 11 2006, 07:15 PM~6151827
BET THIS UP,I BET NONE OF YALL ****** CAN GIVE ME 3 GOOD REASONS WHY LOWRIDERS ARE BETTER THAN HI-RIZERS.YALL BETTER PUT YALL THINKIN CAPS ON.HAHAHAHAHA!
I only need one reason, high riders are Gay, just like your topic.



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,848 Posts
Originally posted by TOP-SHOTTA@Sep 11 2006, 07:15 PM~6151827
BET THIS UP,I BET NONE OF YALL ****** CAN GIVE ME 3 GOOD REASONS WHY LOWRIDERS ARE BETTER THAN HI-RIZERS.YALL BETTER PUT YALL THINKIN CAPS ON.HAHAHAHAHA!
MONEY, BITCHES,HOES HOWS THAT :biggrin:
 

·
Zip it cunt!
Joined
·
27,116 Posts
how you gonna come to a lowrider site complaining about lowriders. go build a ladder to get in your ride and kick rocks beyotch :angry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,232 Posts
Originally posted by TOP-SHOTTA@Sep 11 2006, 05:15 PM~6151827
BET THIS UP,I BET NONE OF YALL ****** CAN GIVE ME 3 GOOD REASONS WHY LOWRIDERS ARE BETTER THAN HI-RIZERS.YALL BETTER PUT YALL THINKIN CAPS ON.HAHAHAHAHA!

1. THERE MORE RESPECTED!
2. THERE EAZY TO GET IN!
3. THE LOWER I GO IN MINE THE MORE SHE LIKES IT!
 

·
Zip it cunt!
Joined
·
27,116 Posts
Originally posted by TOP-SHOTTA@Sep 11 2006, 08:15 PM~6151827
BET THIS UP,I BET NONE OF YALL ****** CAN GIVE ME 3 GOOD REASONS WHY LOWRIDERS ARE BETTER THAN HI-RIZERS.YALL BETTER PUT YALL THINKIN CAPS ON.HAHAHAHAHA!

come talk to us in 2 years when the fad passes you dumbfuck. in the meantime go play with your furby you trendy fuck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,848 Posts
Originally posted by hot$tuff5964@Sep 11 2006, 07:18 PM~6151846
how you gonna come to a lowrider site complaining about lowriders. go build a ladder to get in your ride and kick rocks beyotch :angry:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LADDER LOL :buttkick: :buttkick: :buttkick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MANE YALL LOW RIDERS GET NOTHING BUT PROFESSIONAL MODELS.BUT OUT OF THOSE MODELS WHO DO YALL FUCK?LOL!YALL ****** DONT GET ANY PUSSY CAUSE YALL GAME AND CARS ARE LOW,JUST LIKE THE NAME.
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top