LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassup, im wondering what that old school graffic is called that have the box look to it. if you kinda know what im talkin bout put a pic next to your answer. actually im going to try and find something. it might be a while. but keep looking.

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by dyme_sak_hustla@Aug 5 2005, 10:26 PM~3549588
wassup, im wondering what that old school graffic is called that have the box look to it. if you kinda know what im talkin bout put a pic next to your answer. actually im going to try and find something. it might be a while. but keep looking.
Boxing,Boxer,Boner,Badass,Buttass,Booger,BadBreath. :uh: :biggrin:

O

·
0 Posts
goddamn rap music has fucked up the youth these days. :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think that caprice on dubs guy is mad. i noticed where it says car club he put fuck you.its proly cus hes gotta caprice an nobody wants that bucket reppin there shit.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Originally posted by dyme_sak_hustla@Aug 7 2005, 01:16 AM~3555371
i think that caprice on dubs guy is mad. i noticed where it says car club he put fuck you.its proly cus hes gotta caprice an nobody wants that bucket reppin there shit.
yea that must be it, HOORAY FIR NOOB HE FIGURED IT OUT HOORAY :uh:

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Originally posted by dyme_sak_hustla@Aug 6 2005, 06:39 PM~3553879
hey caprice shut the fuck up. i havent got a pic of it yet so fuck off. caprices suck, impalas are better.
no shit :uh:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Swingin80Lincoln@Aug 7 2005, 09:19 PM~3558437
i think you are thinking about 'patterns' different shades/colors in the paint that are squarish shaped.

it could be that. i will find a pic tonight and post it. thanks for tryin to hear what i was sayin unlike that caprice bastard.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts