LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
661 custom and ryders everytime i got there their closed and thier phone is off whats up any info

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Not enough bizness, cant pay rent and people on chump change. Plus keep it stocked up, its hard to see your money sitting there on the shelf. And people want it cheeper than what you bought it for.

A shop has to bring in a certain amount to keep the doors open. I hear John is doing shit out of his house agian.

As for me , I dont want to do frame wraps and hoppers. I dont have the time and not a young man anymore.

I still do some work , but more for friends or just simple settups and repairs. I rather do a car for serious people who want to show their shit off and not
trying to be king of the srteets.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by ja-keem@Nov 24 2008, 12:35 AM~12240093
661 custom and ryders everytime i got there their closed and thier phone is off whats up any info
exactly what the homie said. thats why quite a few of us work out of the house. we are just lucky my homies property that he rents has a shop. so no shop rent. just the house rent

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Originally posted by ja-keem@Nov 24 2008, 09:40 PM~12249112
i just need a place to get hydro parts in bakersfield

Your just gonna have to order on line. What you needing anyway , I might have it , I have a few nic and nacks left.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts