LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i tryed to oreder from a buch of stuff from STREET LOWRIDER .COM i get my package and i only got 1 thing so i called them they say it all on back oreder and started to play games with me so i say i want my money back they say i have to pay a restock fee, i say y do i have to pay a restock fee on something you dont have ?,he says its policy, so i stll never got my suff they ripped me off, so i try out MASTER LOWRIDER .COM i order a buch of stuff and 6 lights my stuff comes iget all my stuff but only got 1 light insted of 6 and the light had a ding on the visor so i email them (THE ONLY wAY TO GET A HOLD OF THEM) he says they forgot to tell me(3weeks later) BUT he did give me my money back but it pissed me off that they waited till i contacted them to tell me that...so i wanted to go to my local lowrider bike shop i talked to dude he says a price on a frame so i go up there and dude say they dont sell them for that much and he wants 80$$more than what i was told..funny thing was i brought $500 with me to buy more parts and assesorys but we dint get that far i ordered from LOVELY LOWRIDER.COM and never got ripped off or shorted but they dont have a selection... ...... its funny when i take my bike out i get ALOT of people chase me down to ask were i got it from ....i tell them.... BUt then i tell them were not to go:thumbsdown: .............were u guys get your parts from??? :confused::confused:

·
STEP UP OR GET STEP ON
1,892 Posts
should of done alot reasearch before u order all them parts, i usually get my stuff made or order stuff from lesstime he always posted in the goodtimes topic get with him he really good with shipping and doin business etc, or u can go to fantasy toys custom in ohio i use to order from fantasy (chris) like 3 times never had a problem, or just look in lil classfied section. u just got to. catch what ur looking for at the right time lol

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
should of done alot reasearch before u order all them parts, i usually get my stuff made or order stuff from lesstime he always posted in the goodtimes topic get with him he really good with shipping and doin business etc, or u can go to fantasy toys custom in ohio i use to order from fantasy (chris) like 3 times never had a problem, or just look in lil classfied section. u just got to. catch what ur looking for at the right time lol
thanks bro im going to try lesstime see what hes about i got my eye on the classfied section too, i got played by those other people u said ...but i wont say no names

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
No more stock parts for me. All my og Schwinn parts come from eBay. Everything else is custom. If I do need something china I buy locally
truth. when will people stop buying china parts?

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Since this turned into a bitch session when will people realize custom parts don't come $100 chromed and fully engraved? :rant:

·
Rolling So Low
7,095 Posts
thanks bro im going to try lesstime see what hes about i got my eye on the classfied section too, i got played by those other people u said ...but i wont say no names
i can vouch for him. AAA+++ down to earth homie to deal with. bought my custom sprocket,twisted conti kit,black frame,fenders,and many other things from him. 100% trust worthy and will get you what you need. :cool: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
217 Posts
^^^^^^^Lesstime ^^^^^^ yup homie is on top off his game fast shipper n no BS straight on his deals n hit u up to make sure u got wanted another good seller is Schwinn1966 I vouch for him too homie person of word n just like Lesstime everything he sells is new or OG

·
Comtertiary82
1,190 Posts
^^^^^^^Lesstime ^^^^^^ yup homie is on top off his game fast shipper n no BS straight on his deals n hit u up to make sure u got wanted another good seller is Schwinn1966 I vouch for him too homie person of word n just like Lesstime everything he sells is new or OG
nahh schwinn1966 aint real! he messed up my turntable ive heard it all "dats between yall too" dis n dat pero da good thing bout me is i did found a brand new turntable from da homie cone weezy:cool: so im still goin:thumbsup: thanks LIL n 4give me if im bein rude i jus tell it like it is....a REAL lowrider doesnt let NADA STOP HIM n thats NORTHSIDE REAL!:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.