LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
8,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got my set-up fixed yesterday. i got a new check valve, slow down and the pump seal for the front. cause there was oil in the motor, well today theres oil on the bottom of the motor again i'll clean it up and pass my hand and theres more oil wtf. and my back pump when i it the switch the motor sounds all struggly will barely go up. but theres no oil when i pass my hand under it only the front one. the back was working fine yesterday. and i charged the batts for 6 hrs today.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Have you checked your oil levels? Maybe the leaking has leaked more oil than you though..

·
Banned
8,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Gangstarr@Aug 17 2006, 12:09 AM~5984707
Have you checked your oil levels? Maybe the leaking has leaked more oil than you though..
yeah its like little more than half way full (whammy set-up) but why will the back pump struggle and the front does raise. the front pump still leaking oil from underneath and the pump seal was just replaced yesterday.

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by vegascutty@Aug 17 2006, 01:30 AM~5984752
yeah its like little more than half way full (whammy set-up) but why will the back pump struggle and the front does raise. the front pump still leaking oil from underneath and the pump seal was just replaced yesterday.
Bring it by the shop and i'll look at it again....I did hear the rear pump when it was hear, it did sound like a weak gear (blown seal or something).....Christian said the batts were dead..If you charged it swing by so ''I'' can look at it, and I'll also check the leak....Hard to find good help these days...hahahahah :biggrin:

·
Banned
8,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 17 2006, 01:23 AM~5984881
Bring it by the shop and i'll look at it again....I did hear the rear pump when it was hear, it did sound like a weak gear (blown seal or something).....Christian said the batts were dead..If you charged it swing by so ''I'' can look at it, and I'll also check the leak....Hard to find good help these days...hahahahah :biggrin:
hey ron should i call or just swing by. after the stuff was installed it worked good. this morning i put the batts on the charger for 6 hrs you think that'll be enough. dino told me that the back wasent going up but probly cause the accumies it needs a good 5 hits to drain them, cause when i took of i raised the back. you think it migth be the block :dunno:

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by vegascutty@Aug 17 2006, 02:43 AM~5984915
hey ron should i call or just swing by. after the stuff was installed it worked good. this morning i put the batts on the charger for 6 hrs you think that'll be enough. dino told me that the back wasent going up but probly cause the accumies it needs a good 5 hits to drain them, cause when i took of i raised the back. you think it migth be the block  :dunno:
Naw ,but if the pump is slo to spin, it will take longer before it would raise....I forgot you had accumulators on it.....Just come by ,so i can take a look at it.... :cheesy:

·
Banned
8,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 17 2006, 02:15 AM~5984976
Naw ,but if the pump is slo to spin, it will take longer before it would raise....I forgot you had accumulators on it.....Just come by ,so i can take a look at it.... :cheesy:

kool, i wont be able to raise the back so i'll be bouncing all over the place hopefully i dont get a north town popo on my ass :biggrin: . i'll put them batts on the charger in the morning a little longer and i'll take her on down. thnx :cool:

·
SELL 0UT
2,737 Posts
Thats a nice setup u have in that regal.. But coming from past experiences.. I wouldn.t let those batterys go low to often.. Prestolites will light up like the forth of july especially when the batterys are low or dead.. If you play alot til the batterys go low then i suggest accurates

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
north town pigs aint gonna do nada to you homie, shit I've had a habit of 3 wheeling onto LakeMead coming up on Civic Center lol. Need to take my shit back to ron cuz I've cracked the rear spring perches..but thats part of the fun. :biggrin:

·
Banned
8,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Biggystwuk@Aug 17 2006, 03:09 PM~5988607
north town pigs aint gonna do nada to you homie, shit I've had a habit of 3 wheeling onto LakeMead coming up on Civic Center lol. Need to take my shit back to ron cuz I've cracked the rear spring perches..but thats part of the fun. :biggrin:
:cool: the homie ron hooked my shyt up :cool: i'm back in action :cheesy:
i just heard that north town jura son bien perros

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 17 2006, 02:15 AM~5984976
damn homey is all about helpin out thats how it should be.

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
them dam accumies make it slow as hell it takes a good few hitts of the back to fill the acc enuff to lift the car ,but it does ride nice :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by vegascutty@Aug 18 2006, 12:56 AM~5990230
:cool:  the homie ron hooked my shyt up :cool:  i'm back in action :cheesy:
i just heard that north town  jura son bien perros
i came back to see whats up if you figured it out ?.... what was it maybe a bad tank seal ...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts