LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On buying used wire wheels that were on a juiced vehicle?One of my homies bought some last night and they all looked good with new tires,but when he put them on and rolled out one of the wheels in the back and one of the wheels on the front wobbled like a mofo.Has any one of you homies been thru it cuz I have and it wasnt pretty.......I told him if the rim its self is not bent that I could tru the 2 wheels that are wobbling.......its just fucked up cuz the homie that he bought it from said there is nothing wrong with the wheels........

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
DAMN CHINAS.....

·
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There not china's there zenith's.........if its just the rims I could order some barrel's from JD for the homie and be done with it,we wont know till tommorrow morning when the tires get unmounted.......

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
Originally posted by mkvelidadon@Dec 1 2008, 04:17 PM~12304485
I hate cheap people who blame everything on China's.
:nono: i got daytons.......

·
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by youcantfademe@Dec 1 2008, 04:36 PM~12304715
:nono: i got daytons.......
did you ever finish my lac thats sittin in your driveway??..... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Originally posted by DanielDucati@Dec 1 2008, 03:13 PM~12304436
There not china's there zenith's.........if its just the rims I could order some barrel's from JD for the homie and be done with it,we wont know till tommorrow morning when the tires get unmounted.......
if the outers look good you may be able to just bang it out! check the lip

·
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by OGRIMSDIRECT.COM@Dec 3 2008, 08:17 PM~12328835
if the outers look good you may be able to just bang it out! check the lip
The barrels look ok,but when I spin the rim it looks almost like the hub is out of tru........Im gonna tackle it in the morning,Hopefully thats all it is......

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Originally posted by DanielDucati@Dec 3 2008, 08:48 PM~12330104
The barrels look ok,but when I spin the rim it looks almost like the hub is out of tru........Im gonna tackle it in the morning,Hopefully thats all it is......
well maybe it just needs a good retrue and should be ok, check to see if there is any lose spokes could be a sign that it was jumped on a little to hard :) and if that is the case im sure part of the lip is caved in a bit.
wont realy know untill you get that rim on the stands.
let us know how it turns out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts