LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the last day on most of these auctions for those people wantin stuff please check it out.

<ahref=http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?MyeBayItemsSelling&testsmstatus=1&userid=fouryrscln1>auction</a>
If this link did not work please tell me how to get it to work and cute &paste to get to auction.

thank you

Perry

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
dont work. :angry:

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Bigpoppa.. Witht he shipping there the same price he quoted to us here.. Ten bucks to our door.. Still sounds/looks like a good deal. Im not sure on the one set of wires though.. But for a conti kit, two sets of wires cant beat ten bucks.. Later Rick S

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by phatras@Oct 14 2003, 05:23 PM
Bigpoppa.. Witht he shipping there the same price he quoted to us here.. Ten bucks to our door.. Still sounds/looks like a good deal. Im not sure on the one set of wires though.. But for a conti kit, two sets of wires cant beat ten bucks.. Later Rick S
That's what i was thinking. You can pay 10 Bucks for one set of HH wheels. Or get his and get a conti,pumps,steeringwheel...it's a good deal

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First i would like to thank those that have been givin the props on the sets, as a tokin to all this i will be puttin some real killer deals on the hydro`s as a way of saying thank you for the hospitality ( did i spell that right lol )

Any way what ever it takes to keep it smooth and rollin hard

Perry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts