LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY HOMIES I HAVE WHEELS FOR SALE....THE ANNOZIED D'S ARE $8.00 A SET SHIPPED,I HAVE BLUE,RED,GREEN,PURPLE,AND YELLOW AVAILABLE.....I HAVE THEM IN 13'S,AND MONSTER 24'S WITH LOWPRO TIRES,OR REGULAR TIRES WITH WHITE WALLS i have them in chrome and gold also....$6.00 a set shipped for chrome and gold......
heres some m.c.'s
some monster 24's with lowpro tires,tires w/ white walls
heres some gold O.G. BLVD WHEELS ONLY 2 SETS LEFT
ALL THE SET OF WHEELS ARE $6.00 SHIPPED IF THEY ARE CHROME OR GOLD.....$8.00 IF THEY ARE ANNODIZED,I HAVE SOME MORE SETS OF WHEELS TO POST ON....WILL BE DOING THAT ON THURSDAY BUT IF UR INTERESTED AND NEED SOME WHEELS HIT ME UP...PM ME OR SUMTHIN! PEACE HOMIEZZ!!!!!

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Mr Biggs@Aug 15 2006, 10:42 AM~5972013
i'll take the blue and purple one's homie....13's
BLUE AND PURPLE FOR BIGGS! HEY HOMIE I'LL GET BACK AT YA ON THURSDAY....GOING TO BE OUT OF STATE LEAVING TONITE TO LAS VEGAS!

·
Registered
9,149 Posts
Originally posted by lowridermodels@Aug 15 2006, 01:17 PM~5973303
BLUE AND PURPLE FOR BIGGS! HEY HOMIE I'LL GET BACK AT YA ON THURSDAY....GOING TO BE OUT OF STATE LEAVING TONITE TO LAS VEGAS!
gracia's homie. ;) have a safe trip dog.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by SypnOnSiZZerB@Aug 15 2006, 11:02 AM~5972195
ill take the red and a purple 13's

do you have more than one set or what?
RED AND PURPLE YOURS,YES I HAVE ABOUT 8 SETS OF EACH COLOR

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Originally posted by lowridermodels@Aug 15 2006, 01:17 PM~5973303

:0 U Coming 2 Los Vergas!

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey homies i will get back at ya on the wheels when i get back,i'll be home tommorow night but will prolly get back at ya on thursday morning,i accept paypal,money orders or cash!

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HEY HOMIEZ....I'M BACK FROM VEGAS NOW...LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR WHEELS,I DO TAKE PAYPAL,M/O OR CASH!

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
post a pic of the green ones

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok hoimes i thought you were all fellin me on the annodized wheels.....i got one reply back out of everyone that wanted them....i just got these "LOW ROLLERZ WHEELS" done today they are a reversed daytons deep dish style way fiedmee! peace i'm out!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts