LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
IT USUALLY HITS THE NEWSTANDS IN DECEMBER. THIS ISSUE SHOULD COVER THE END OF THE TOUR ALONG WITH THE LAS VEGAS SUPER SHOW.

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex@Oct 17 2003, 08:52 AM
IT USUALLY HITS THE NEWSTANDS IN DECEMBER. THIS ISSUE SHOULD COVER THE END OF THE TOUR ALONG WITH THE LAS VEGAS SUPER SHOW.
So did you get the cover?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by cleverlos+Oct 17 2003, 07:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cleverlos @ Oct 17 2003, 07:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigTex@Oct 17 2003, 08:52 AM
IT USUALLY HITS THE NEWSTANDS IN DECEMBER.  THIS ISSUE SHOULD COVER THE END OF THE TOUR ALONG WITH THE LAS VEGAS SUPER SHOW.
So did you get the cover?[/b][/quote]
NO. I SPOKE WITH NATHAN AND HE TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE A FREE LANCE PHOTOGRAPHER DOWN HERE AND HE JUST HAD TO SCHEDULE THE SHOOT WITH HIM. I REALLY DOUBT THAT IT WILL BE IN TIME FOR THIS ISSUE. MAYBE THE COVER OF THE ISSUE THAT COMES OUT IN MAY-JUNE?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68@Oct 18 2003, 09:05 AM
Wassup Tex! Hey its going to be Nice to see that bike on the cover again! Congrats on everything homie!
THANKS. I AM NOT SAYING WE ARE GETTING THE COVER, JUST THAT NATHAN WAS INTERESTED IN DOING THE PHOTO SHOOT ON THE BIKE. I DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL BE FOR THE COVER, THE POSTER, OR JUST AN ARTICLE.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts