LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few weeks ago i was tryin to three wheel and so i got it all locked up and everything and i went to drop the rear left corner and it went down but not all the way and the rear right dropped a little with it but not as much as the left side but it still probably droped about 2 inches......how do i make it so it wont drop..........help

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
If it's air, it's not happening. But regardless, is your rear sway bar hooked up?

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
more then likely if no air came out then it's just the pressure pulling it down from the other side going down, that happens, other then that it should not be able to go down because the vavle for the corner that was not intended to be dropped did not open you know what i mean.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
air bags do not lock up like hydrose if you lift one corner up like back left it will not be as high as if it were both sides the other side came down either cuz to much wieght in one bag didn't loose pressure just squashed it or lost back pressure on the back right while dropping back left cuz you might have had low psi in the tank

what kinda ride how is the setup in the rear whear are brackets located and how are your valves hooked up?

·
Registered
456 Posts
the weight from one corner would transfer to the other and compress the air more right?

gotta love juice :biggrin: :biggrin: liquids dont compress

Last edited by Hi-Rola at Aug 3 2003, 02:03 PM

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yeah the only way i think u can pull a 3 with air is to increase the pressure runnin tot he bags or whatever u are usin. Either that or try rollin locked up and crank the wheel and dump that rear corner.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
it is easy to pull a three wheel just need a good side side rear movement and stops on front suspention bust three wheel like nothing but you just need the want to do it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts