LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were should i go to get a 4 pump kit. I'm a newbie so that's why i'm gonna get a kit. I want the best though. Best hopping pump , dump, and all that. I want to be able to mad hop and 3 wheel mad high. :cool:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Bahhh, its all opinions man, I recomend Pro Hopper thats what I run, but man so many good companies out there like Boulevard, its a tuff call ;)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also i know that a 10 switch box gives you everything but somebody had 13 switches. What are the extra 3 for??? Iv'e heard of 16 to. What are those extra 6 for?????

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also the showtime professional 4 pump kit dosen't have coils. So i need to get coils for hopping though right??? Also the kit comes with dumps but are they adex??? I hear adex are the best. All the kit sais is competition dumps. :uh:

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
No, Adex dumps don't come w/ any kit as standard. You'll have to upgrade the kit to get the Adex's. On the avg., Adexs are gonna run you about $400.00 ea. Also, if you go w/ the Adex's, your only gonna want them on the front pumps. Their for hopping & greater control & quality over the Deltas.
The only reason you may wanna put them on the rear pumps is if you have a dancer.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Oct 1 2003, 08:29 AM
No, Adex dumps don't come w/ any kit as standard. You'll have to upgrade the kit to get the Adex's. On the avg., Adexs are gonna run you about $400.00 ea. Also, if you go w/ the Adex's, your only gonna want them on the front pumps. Their for hopping & greater control & quality over the Deltas.
The only reason you may wanna put them on the rear pumps is if you have a dancer.
Actualy Showtime has a kit that comes with adex dumps but its Loot.... :biggrin:

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by DOWNER_42069@Oct 1 2003, 06:05 PM
I saw that kit tha showtime has that has adex. It's $4000+. But with that kit i can mad hop and 3-wheel???? Just need to reinforce and chain. :uh:
Who would actually pay for 4gs for a hydro setup ......

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Yeah, the reason its 4 g's is because your paying for a lot of extra shit you don't need, like 4 Adexs when you only need 2,(unless you have a dancer.), probably chrome at that, probably braided hoses/ chromed, etc.... A bunch of shit , that unless its all going in Lowrider of the Year, you just don't need.
The President of my car club bought a set-up like that from Hi-Low. All chr./gold w/ 4 Adexs, gold braided hoses, etc.... It ran him $5300.00 + shipping. Again, that was for an all out show car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts