LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
yea the hobbytown usa out here in miami closed down years ago... then there was only two more places "orange blossoms" and "hobbyland father n sons" but then orange blossoms went out of buisness and then hobby land moved to another county.... so i dont got anywhere tog et stuff at besides model kits at walmart....lol... but i got sooooo much extra shit left over from all my old models... and uhm.. u can get the hydro's at a radioshack... they sell the motors,switches,switchboxes,wires,allegator clips all u'll need iz to make u-bars out of hangers or something.... and to make the gears for the motors... uhm wut i do... grab a pen.. gut it out and uze the inside thing thats clear where the ink goes.... only some pens fit right... some are too big... another thing u can do iz go to a place that they sell hat pins and shit like that and get the lil metal back parts for pins that u tighten them on with a lil alen key... they the same exact thing that hoppin hydro's sell but HH sells 4 of em for like 9 dollars...lol i went to this one place that was 6 of them for 1 dollar...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts