LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

now i know there are going to be some haters and shit but fuck em
i want to put an air ride system in it but i aint spending the 2150 US on a system when i can piece it together for less

this i sfor a 1995 Neon
if you know where i can get the struts cheap
and if you could can you list the parts that i need?

thanks guys

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
PM a guy named FERNANDO on here ;)

He deals with hydraulics, air ride. HE can give you complete kit for less then what you'd think ;)

·
Registered
327 Posts
i wouldn't bother with air struts on a neon. go with air cylinders or juice if you want to lay. my buddy has air struts on his neon and i believe he could pull into my driveway (over a curb) at 0 psi.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Originally posted by SammyLJ@Nov 18 2003, 12:28 PM

now i know there are going to be some haters and shit but fuck em
i want to put an air ride system in it but i aint spending the 2150 US on a system when i can piece it together for less

this i sfor a 1995 Neon
if you know where i can get the struts cheap
and if you could can you list the parts that i need?

thanks guys
Actually it would be cheaper for you to buy a kit then piece it together. Especially for a neon. You can buy a kit for a neon just about anywhere. Just look around a lil bit. Theres prolly one even on ebay.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I can sell you at an Airlift Eazystreet combo kit for your Neon at cost which would be right at $1600 plus whatever freight comes out to. Email me if you want more details. I can also get any of their combo packages at cost, Hondas, Neons, Mustang, Matrix, and Cavaliers. Let me know. Thanks.

Alex

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
see i live in canada which means by the time i add shippinga nd switching to usw cash, its too much for me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts