LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know they sell Gucci at playerslowriders.com, i would like to see other brands as well. what are the best place a costum upholstery? is it real gucci?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont know if you can get gucci in a fabric store in sweden, i've never heard of it befor.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yeah, their seats were lookin hella cheap from those pics. My question is would it be all that hard to lay the fabric over yourself and staple gun it down or do you think its better to get it professionally done. I would hate to be over charged because its not like upolstering a chair or nothin.

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
all you have to is tuck the fabric in the little divet underneath the seat, and for extra staple it

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Sarcastik@Sep 5 2005, 08:52 PM~3756087
Yeah, their seats were lookin hella cheap from those pics. My question is would it be all that hard to lay the fabric over yourself and staple gun it down or do you think its better to get it professionally done. I would hate to be over charged because its not like upolstering a chair or nothin.

hm.. i dont think they look too diffrent from any other banana seats. do you know any other site where i can get em?
well i've never upholsterd seats before, so im guessing it would be better to get it proffessionally done, otherwise i have to order the fabric and a new seat from usa to sweden, so i guess it's easier just ordering the gucciseat instead.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by just lowriding@Sep 6 2005, 10:01 PM~3763014
i fucking said so. and i've known this for over 2 years ;)
haha, well, did you have a bad experience with playerslowrider or what? or has it something to do with a family vendetta?

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by cist@Sep 6 2005, 02:05 PM~3763036
haha, well, did you have a bad experience with playerslowrider or what? or has it something to do with a family vendetta?
just never heard anything good about them you know

1 - 20 of 25 Posts