LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Where can i get Gucci seats

936 views 24 replies 6 participants last post by  cist 
#1 ·
i know they sell Gucci at playerslowriders.com, i would like to see other brands as well. what are the best place a costum upholstery? is it real gucci?

#10 ·
Yeah, their seats were lookin hella cheap from those pics. My question is would it be all that hard to lay the fabric over yourself and staple gun it down or do you think its better to get it professionally done. I would hate to be over charged because its not like upolstering a chair or nothin.

#14 ·
Originally posted by Sarcastik@Sep 5 2005, 08:52 PM~3756087
Yeah, their seats were lookin hella cheap from those pics. My question is would it be all that hard to lay the fabric over yourself and staple gun it down or do you think its better to get it professionally done. I would hate to be over charged because its not like upolstering a chair or nothin.

hm.. i dont think they look too diffrent from any other banana seats. do you know any other site where i can get em?
well i've never upholsterd seats before, so im guessing it would be better to get it proffessionally done, otherwise i have to order the fabric and a new seat from usa to sweden, so i guess it's easier just ordering the gucciseat instead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.