LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting to get pissed cuz I have looked everwhere for some new seat belts for my Cutty. Im gonna change the color on the inside of both my Cuttys but the red seat belts Ive got is holding me back.

I would like to get some Brand New sets of seatbelts but If I cant I would settle for used ones I need 1 set in BLUE & 1 set in GREEN

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
you can try jc whitney for the blue ones. not sure if they would have blue. but i know they dont have green. if you do find them let us know where you got em ;)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Bud sent this to me in a PM . Have not tried them yet . If find some green ones ,plese let me know.

Still looking for some? I don't know if it matter's any but I was reading an older Street Rodder and there's an ad for a shop called Southern Rods and parts, they advertise 8 different O.E.M. colors and brushed stainless buckles.

74" Lapbelts $12 each

Retractables, hard-covered $26

3-Point Shoulder Harness $45

Their # is 1-800-STRT ROD
They're in Greer, SC

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by switched84cutlass@Sep 28 2003, 05:55 AM
Bud sent this to me in a PM . Have not tried them yet . If find some green ones ,plese let me know.

Still looking for some? I don't know if it matter's any but I was reading an older Street Rodder and there's an ad for a shop called Southern Rods and parts, they advertise 8 different O.E.M. colors and brushed stainless buckles.

74" Lapbelts $12 each

Retractables, hard-covered $26

3-Point Shoulder Harness $45

Their # is 1-800-STRT ROD
They're in Greer, SC
did they have em? I never called em.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Originally posted by teach@Jun 5 2005, 09:07 AM
Try gotbelts.com  they have a bund of different styles and colors to choose from.
[snapback]3226280[/snapback]​
$79.99 PER belt. damn thats pricey, so a 4 seater car would be $320 :uh:

they do have some really nice colors you wont find anywhere though, especially orange. no green though :(

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
my homeboy made mine, found the material at a trading post 10 cents a foot used the same buckles i had cost no more than $30,

last time i checked they had green orange,gloss white,off white, black, charcoal, light grey and tan

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
i got mine from gotbelts.com they are only lapbelts but they only cost me like $99 shipped for all 4.......hell if it wasnt for the laws i wouldnt even have them....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts