LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a chain place (chain stores like an autoparts store maybe) that I can pick some up at or any other suggestions. I thought I seen a set that came with the pliers and some hog rings in a clear plastic box over at AutoZone, but I was looking tonight and nothing. I need it t put the upholstery back on my seats. Any help would be appreciated. :cool:

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
LOCAL FABRIC SHOP WILL HAVE THEM. I BY MY RNGS FROM A INTERIOR SHOP DOWN THE STREET USUALLY AROUND $3.50 A POUND.

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by ~BROWN SOCIETY~@Sep 17 2007, 11:42 PM~8814380
I need to find a chain place (chain stores like an autoparts store maybe) that I can pick some up at or any other suggestions. I thought I seen a set that came with the pliers and some hog rings in a clear plastic box over at AutoZone, but I was looking tonight and nothing. I need it t put the upholstery back on my seats. Any help would be appreciated.  :cool:
I found some at Home Depot out of all places. :cool:

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 3whlcmry@Sep 19 2007, 02:59 PM~8825993
what section of home depot did you find them at?
Chainlink fence section where all the hardware for chainlink fencing is at. They're not the greatest, but they've done the job so far. I have 1 seat down, 1 to go. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts