LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iight yall, i have visited the 'Wicked Dreams Model C.C' and seen that there are 14 switch model cars out there..... (not a big modeler just want a lil project to work on) i was wondering where i can find some....LMK

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 2low2touch@Sep 29 2003, 01:06 PM
iight yall, i have visited the 'Wicked Dreams Model C.C' and seen that there are 14 switch model cars out there..... (not a big modeler just want a lil project to work on) i was wondering where i can find some....LMK
should check out "Wicked Fantasies M.C.C." one of our members has those on there "Pablo" ;)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 29 2003, 06:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 29 2003, 06:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--2low2touch@Sep 29 2003, 01:06 PM
should check out "Wicked Fantasies M.C.C." one of our members has those on there "Pablo" ;)[/b][/quote]
yeah i talked to him he said that he might part with the 10 switch

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 29 2003, 11:12 PM
its cool man, just wanted to make sure everyone knew who you was talking about since the post is about something cool and all. that way everyone knows where you seen it at. just lookin out for the best interest of the club ;)
speakin of clubs how would you join???

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 2low2touch+Sep 29 2003, 08:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2low2touch @ Sep 29 2003, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Sep 29 2003, 11:12 PM
its cool man, just wanted to make sure everyone knew who you was talking about since the post is about something cool and all. that way everyone knows where you seen it at. just lookin out for the best interest of the club ;)
speakin of clubs how would you join???[/b][/quote]
hang on, i'll PM you the info real quick.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Sep 29 2003, 08:41 PM
what does a 10 switch car do?
it can fly... do flips, drives..... and turns into a submarine too!!!

Hehe.. naw... Front, Back, Left Side, Right Side, all 4 individual corners (so thats a total of 8) and/either See-saw front2back, see-saw side2side, (or) Power 3wheel Left, Power 3wheel Right. depending how someone wires it..... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo@Sep 29 2003, 08:47 PM
it can fly... do flips, drives..... and turns into a submarine too!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

dam bro its like a real car. thanks for the info

·
Registered
343 Posts
when you think of 10 switches or more for models....just think KNIGHTRIDER....k I T T.....hehe... that freakin' car did everything.... even had hydraulics!! serious.. it did.. hehe.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 29 2003, 08:54 PM
i'm running 12 so i can have 1 for my power windows and another for the moon roof :biggrin:
everything is going to have switches... turn signals, headlights, A/C, power mirriors, power locks, power windows... everything.....

screw that... all that wire would just confuse and get me pissed off is something didn't work... hehe. I will build a KNIGHTRIDER.... oh yes... yes I will....

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo@Sep 29 2003, 09:04 PM
........screw that... all that wire would just confuse and get me pissed off
thats why im building a curcuit board for mine. ;)

brb, gotta bring the arc welder in the house real quick :biggrin:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 29 2003, 09:07 PM
brb, gotta bring the arc welder in the house real quick :biggrin:
arc welder?? Damn... here I have been using hot glue and elmer's white glue. No wonder nothing works......and I got fancy too... I used electronic tape on a couple of peices. ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts