Registered
970 Posts
u can use any car paint as long as there is flex agent added

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Originally posted by kaptonkrewl2003@Jan 16 2004, 04:19 AM
u can use any car paint as long as there is flex agent added
Seriously? Can you fully bend it after it's cured?

·
Registered
572 Posts
The best Vinyl dye is made by S.E.M you should be able to pick it up at any auto body shop. Its around 8 dollers for the spray can our you can get them to mix it by the quart for around 25.00

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
at a car show there was a couple of cars, that they painted there vinyl tops and cleared over it with metalflake, it looked tight
but after a while wouldn't the clear start to mess up, fade, crack or flake off even if a flex agent was added? i been wondering about that. anybody got some input about it?...

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
mine was painted hok solar gold with silver microflke over it . but ripped the whole top off and i swapped the rear window filler panel out of a sedan on it i think the painted roof looks nice but the top caused my car to start rusting everywhere my roof is sanded and partially bascoated until next summer

·
In Due Time!!!!
16,261 Posts
I USED A BRAND CALLED "BRI-TOP" YEARS AGO WHEN ROSE AUTO PARTS WAS AROUND AND THEY WERE THE ONLY PARTS STORE AROUND HERE THAT CARRIED IT. THE BEST SHIT I'VE EVER USED. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, WHEN ROSE CLOSED UP ...I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND IT AGAIN. :( :( IT CAME IN A BOTTLE WITH A SPONGE APLICATOR AND ONLY CAME IN WHITE OR BLACK. IF ANYBODY HAS SEEN THIS STUFF LATELY AND CAN GET THERE HANDS ON SOME, PM ME!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts