LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
once at night when i was using it with my feinds i,left it outside then when i went to school next day i forgot to put it in and when i came back it was gone and i still havent found out who took itbut when i do im going to :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :burn: :burn:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Under my bed in pieces right now waiting for the frame to get painted. when its done in my room taking up alot of space.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I sleep with it man.. even my girlfriend gat jealous a whole time..hahaha

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
i keep mine in the shed...locked shed......also locked to every other bike in the shed with a long and thick chain lock...basically you would need a torch to get to my bike.....so i dont worry about it durring the off season (winter) which sucks so much.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
i got 3 different lolos, 2 choppers, one trike im my shop/shed the trike and one lowrider are going to be sold off later tonight to my boy. then trading a chopper for a angle grinder and a welder

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Nov 23 2003, 09:25 PM
i keep mine in the shed...locked shed......also locked to every other bike in the shed with a long and thick chain lock...basically you would need a torch to get to my bike.....so i dont worry about it durring the off season (winter) which sucks so much.
but wont weather get to them

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
I currantly have 4 lowriders all in the "wash room" in my basment. next to my hot water tank theirs my 63 schwinn. my li bor's 69 schwinn, my friend Dion's 76 schwinn (Chrome 327), and my friend Robert's trike. Tkaes up the whole damn room! But when I don't have all of these bikes I usually keep mine and my lil bro's in my room. If I didn't my bro doesn't care about his, he'll put it outside of somewhere else.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Nov 23 2003, 09:52 PM
I currantly have 4 lowriders all in the "wash room" in my basment. next to my hot water tank theirs my 63 schwinn. my li bor's 69 schwinn, my friend Dion's 76 schwinn (Chrome 327), and my friend Robert's trike. Tkaes up the whole damn room! But when I don't have all of these bikes I usually keep mine and my lil bro's in my room. If I didn't my bro doesn't care about his, he'll put it outside of somewhere else.
wash room lololol

before my shop shed i had the wash room with about 9 bikes 4 up on the walls alone.

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302+Nov 24 2003, 07:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lownslow302 @ Nov 24 2003, 07:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lowridingmike@Nov 23 2003, 09:52 PM
I currantly have 4 lowriders all in the "wash room" in my basment. next to my hot water tank theirs my 63 schwinn. my li bor's 69 schwinn, my friend Dion's 76 schwinn (Chrome 327), and my friend Robert's trike.  Tkaes up the whole damn room!  But when I don't have all of these bikes I usually keep mine and my lil bro's in my room.  If I didn't my bro doesn't care about his, he'll put it outside of somewhere else.
wash room lololol

before my shop shed i had the wash room with about 9 bikes 4 up on the walls alone.[/b][/quote]
How did you hang em on the wall? Cause right now they take up all of the floor space. It's quite annoying but makes for a nice surprise when my mom goes to wash clothes she turns on the lights and bling bling! chrome right in her face! Paint, Chain steering wheels, velvet, forks, twiested parts spokes whitewallsm and just massive paradise material. Wish it would last forever.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike+Nov 23 2003, 10:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowridingmike @ Nov 23 2003, 10:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2003, 07:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Lowridingmike
@Nov 23 2003, 09:52 PM
I currantly have 4 lowriders all in the "wash room" in my basment. next to my hot water tank theirs my 63 schwinn. my li bor's 69 schwinn, my friend Dion's 76 schwinn (Chrome 327), and my friend Robert's trike.  Tkaes up the whole damn room!  But when I don't have all of these bikes I usually keep mine and my lil bro's in my room.  If I didn't my bro doesn't care about his, he'll put it outside of somewhere else.

wash room lololol

before my shop shed i had the wash room with about 9 bikes 4 up on the walls alone.
How did you hang em on the wall? Cause right now they take up all of the floor space. It's quite annoying but makes for a nice surprise when my mom goes to wash clothes she turns on the lights and bling bling! chrome right in her face! Paint, Chain steering wheels, velvet, forks, twiested parts spokes whitewallsm and just massive paradise material. Wish it would last forever.[/b][/quote]
metal hooks it takes 2 to hold up a fully luxed out bike.

i want to do that in my shed because its good for the tires

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Nov 24 2003, 07:35 AM
outside uncovered, with a whole lot of gold and custom parts, and few frames next to it
Uh Uh. I'm in the middle of the suburbs where punk whinny kids like to steal shit. Especially if it looks "Gansta", like before I moved in there was no lowrider bikes, basketball games in the middle of the street, sagging, going to the corner store to get Broaster chicken and then walking home while eating it, nocraps games, and hate to say it but no weed. But when I moved in all of that changed so they try to gank my shit and strip it in no time flat. I know. I used to make money stripping bikes after a guy named Chris would steal them. By the end ot the week I'd see my daytons on Chris's bike and my chain wheel on Timmy's. BTW when you leave you bike outside here it'll rust quick. lots of rain and snow here.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts