LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering does anybody do custom plaques for rear window i need a plaque for my impala anybody no where i can get one made custom......
 

·
SYCHOTIK
Joined
·
701 Posts
I know plaquewerkz does custom plates there are also a few companies that do them here on LIL i will see if i cant find the thread and post it up for u
 

·
SYCHOTIK
Joined
·
701 Posts
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 4PUMPEDMONTE@Oct 28 2007, 10:02 AM~9099793
I know plaquewerkz does custom plates there are also a few companies that do them here on LIL i will see if i cant find the thread and post it up for u
mark at plaquewerks, gets my vote.


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,549 Posts
DAMN ALL YOUR CHROME AIN'T FELL OFF YET
THAT'S WHAT ALL OF OURS DID FROM MARK
THERE'S PEOPLE ON HERE ALL THE TIME TALKIN ABOUT
HE TAKES THERE $$$ THEN HE WON'T CALL THEM BACK AND IF HE DOES IT'S 3 MONTH'S LATER MOST PEOPLE AIN'T GOT TIME FOR ALL
THAT BULL SHIT ...WAISTED ALMOST A YEAR AND A LOT OF $$$ MISSIN WITH THAT MAN THAT ALL I GOT TO SAY ON THAT


JUST DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

JAGSTER ENGINEERING COMPANY
213-703-3229
323-573-7494
ASK FOR JOEL
BUY FROM A LOWRIDER
 

·
SYCHOTIK
Joined
·
701 Posts
Well said fullyclowin
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by fullyclownin@Oct 31 2007, 06:43 PM~9126421
DAMN ALL YOUR CHROME AIN'T FELL OFF YET
THAT'S WHAT ALL OF OURS DID FROM MARK
THERE'S PEOPLE ON HERE ALL THE TIME TALKIN ABOUT
HE TAKES THERE $$$ THEN HE WON'T CALL THEM BACK AND IF HE DOES IT'S 3 MONTH'S LATER MOST PEOPLE AIN'T GOT TIME FOR ALL
THAT BULL SHIT ...WAISTED ALMOST A YEAR AND A LOT OF $$$ MISSIN WITH THAT MAN THAT ALL I GOT TO SAY ON THAT
JUST DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME       

JAGSTER ENGINEERING COMPANY
213-703-3229
323-573-7494
ASK FOR JOEL
BUY FROM A LOWRIDER
the chrome on all the plaques are just fine. the one in my hopper was beat to death but looks just as good as new.

what a lot of people don't know about mark, is that plaques are not what pays his bills, he does it because he loves it.

i am not going to put out any personal info on the guy, but just remember times get hard and things fall behind sometimes, not sticking up for the guy. just stating my experience with him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,549 Posts
well all i know is that our chrome fell of ours
and i called him tryin to be cool about it
because like you said shit happens ...
but when i called him he got an attitude with me
and told me we get what we pay for and i was like damn
you didn't tell us we had to pay extra to keep the
chrome on the fuckin plaques
hell we got $20,000 dollar cars on up if we need to pay
an extra hundred or something for some quality we could have done that...but he said send them back and he would fix them and there would be a charge for doing that i was like no fuckin thanks
on that you got us once you won't the second time

close two a $1000 waisted no big deal i told joel what he did
and he didn't charge me any setup fee because he felt bad about
us gettin fucked around now that's a good guy
i've also talked to other people that's had simular problems with mark...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
34,391 Posts
Originally posted by fullyclownin@Nov 1 2007, 06:11 PM~9132880
well all i know is that our chrome fell of ours
and i called him tryin to be cool about it
because like you said shit happens ...
but when i called him he got an attitude with me
and told me we get what we pay for and i was like damn
you didn't tell us we had to pay extra to keep the
chrome on the fuckin plaques
hell we got $20,000 dollar cars on up if we need to pay
an extra hundred or something for some quality we could have done that...but he said send them back and he would fix them and there would be a charge for doing that i was like no fuckin thanks
on that you got us once you won't the second time

close two a $1000 waisted no big deal i told joel what he did
and he didn't charge me any setup fee because he felt bad about
us gettin fucked around now that's a good guy
i've also talked to other people that's had simular problems with mark...
I've had nothing but good experiences with him and I'm sure he'd make anything right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,010 Posts
Originally posted by fullyclownin@Nov 1 2007, 03:11 PM~9132880
well all i know is that our chrome fell of ours
and i called him tryin to be cool about it
because like you said shit happens ...
but when i called him he got an attitude with me
and told me we get what we pay for and i was like damn
you didn't tell us we had to pay extra to keep the
chrome on the fuckin plaques

hell we got $20,000 dollar cars on up if we need to pay
an extra hundred or something for some quality we could have done that...but he said send them back and he would fix them and there would be a charge for doing that i was like no fuckin thanks
on that you got us once you won't the second time

close two a $1000 waisted no big deal i told joel what he did
and he didn't charge me any setup fee because he felt bad about
us gettin fucked around now that's a good guy
i've also talked to other people that's had simular problems with mark...
now u know that shit's Funny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,329 Posts
Originally posted by 5DEUCE@Jan 10 2008, 08:09 PM~9662292
pm"PURE XTC" he'll hook you up with all you need homie
X2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,521 Posts
Our Club Plaques were cut out by "Kustombuilder".
hit him up for any plaques that need to be done. very good person to deal with.
quick and easy turn around times with chrome options as well.

as you see here i had 1 bicycle plaque made as well as a car plaque that will be chromed out. these are just raw plaques shown so far.





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,521 Posts
my bad double post. i will also post up what i did with my bicycle plaque too. :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,521 Posts
here is the bumper kit now that its done. this is my "bicycle plaque" :0 :cheesy:
what do you think?
let me know please :biggrin:

 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top