LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im trying to find some old skool models... 66-Impala.. old school bombs... anybody know where to find a 80 style Cut Supreme? Impala SS... or a website to get accesories? i remeber back in the day they used to have Black Gold and Big Kids ads in the LRBicycle Magz but its been awhile since i built any models and im sure they are not around anymore... well holla back

·
Registered
10 Posts
i usally find older kits at flea markets, antique stores, maybe yardsales if ur lucky enough, or just pretty much have to look around.

·
Registered
106 Posts
there is a site called... like a... gasoline ally or some shit. has a bunch of old kits they stopped making. problem is some are expensive

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by southeastrollin@Aug 21 2005, 11:22 AM~3665507
there is a site called... like a... gasoline ally or some shit. has a bunch of old kits they stopped making. problem is some are expensive

hey thanks but i found this place called international hobby and they got all kinds of shit not that bad a price either

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.