LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by trudawg@Aug 5 2003, 04:31 PM
all I seen was 20" bikes. Do you guys think that would be too big for 4 year olds?
Well at the age of 4 I don't think he could even balance and ride a 16 inch lowrider bike cause even at 13 balancing and turning that mofo is pretty hard because of the bent forks and how long it is.. You might also wanna try this site, look for the 16" bikes, I know for sure they have em! ;)
www.aztlanbicycles.com

Last edited by Lowridingmike at Aug 5 2003, 07:01 PM

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just bought two 20" lowrider edition bikes. $250 a piece :uh: .......and they didn't even come with twisted sissy bars, but its cool. I didn't feel like ordering one oline, and having to wait for shipping, plus put it together. I got a continential kit (89$) for one and a lowrider steering wheel for the other (60$) 72 spoke daytons........I pick them up tomorrow. ......Damn I got some lucky kids ;)

·
Registered
3,542 Posts

16 inch, several metallic colors
$250.00+ship

Last edited by 64 at Aug 6 2003, 04:57 PM

·
Registered
274 Posts
Originally posted by trudawg@Aug 6 2003, 01:54 PM
just bought two 20" lowrider edition bikes. $250 a piece :uh: .......and they didn't even come with twisted sissy bars, but its cool. I didn't feel like ordering one oline, and having to wait for shipping, plus put it together. I got a continential kit (89$) for one and a lowrider steering wheel for the other (60$) 72 spoke daytons........I pick them up tomorrow. ......Damn I got some lucky kids ;)
where did u buy them bro

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
thems is some lucky ass kids, i wish my dad was like that, i like the blue bike looks realy cool with the continental kit man yur a great dad :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts