LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Where to buy my kids a lowirder bike

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  babybikeboi2 
#1 ·
I got twin 4 year olds, and I want to buy them both starter lowrider bikes. How much should I expect to pay, and should I order them out the LRM mag?

#6 ·
Originally posted by trudawg@Aug 5 2003, 04:31 PM
all I seen was 20" bikes. Do you guys think that would be too big for 4 year olds?
Well at the age of 4 I don't think he could even balance and ride a 16 inch lowrider bike cause even at 13 balancing and turning that mofo is pretty hard because of the bent forks and how long it is.. You might also wanna try this site, look for the 16" bikes, I know for sure they have em! ;)
www.aztlanbicycles.com

Last edited by Lowridingmike at Aug 5 2003, 07:01 PM

#7 ·
just bought two 20" lowrider edition bikes. $250 a piece :uh: .......and they didn't even come with twisted sissy bars, but its cool. I didn't feel like ordering one oline, and having to wait for shipping, plus put it together. I got a continential kit (89$) for one and a lowrider steering wheel for the other (60$) 72 spoke daytons........I pick them up tomorrow. ......Damn I got some lucky kids ;)

#8 ·

16 inch, several metallic colors
$250.00+ship

Last edited by 64 at Aug 6 2003, 04:57 PM

#10 ·
Originally posted by trudawg@Aug 6 2003, 01:54 PM
just bought two 20" lowrider edition bikes. $250 a piece :uh: .......and they didn't even come with twisted sissy bars, but its cool. I didn't feel like ordering one oline, and having to wait for shipping, plus put it together. I got a continential kit (89$) for one and a lowrider steering wheel for the other (60$) 72 spoke daytons........I pick them up tomorrow. ......Damn I got some lucky kids ;)
where did u buy them bro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.