LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live about in the middle of Kansas and I cant really find a good business to get air bags installed...I have a 63 impala and a 2001 silverado truck and I want bags on them both...anyone know where to go and get good, quick relaible work done?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
theres 3 types of work that people do..

good

quick

cheap

you can only get 2 out of the 3 though

if its good and quick, it wont be cheap

if it cheap and quick, it wont be good

and if its good and cheap, it wont be quick

just a little something to think about..

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well true
I guess the thing I want to avoid is having a ride out of commission for a month setting in pieces in someones shop...so quality is important and I know I may pay a little more but at least I will have piece of mind knowing the frame will fly aprt or something severe happen while I am in my ride..

still that doesnt answer my question of where to go in Kansas. I dont even know if there is a place in Kansas that does quality bag work.

·
Registered
867 Posts
If you are close to KC there is a guy there named Jamie he owns a shop called hi caliber This man knows his shit. i would talk to him he does mostly juice but he has done air too. he did my friends Grand Marque in one day and did a phat ass job on it he eats breaths and shit this type of stuff. his number is 816.926.0484 his name is jamie and his website is www.hi-calibercustoms.com

·
Registered
328 Posts
Originally posted by SuicidedRegal@Jan 16 2010, 12:56 AM~16306686
Hell yeah. Lets bring this shit back. Check it out bagged they right around the corner from you. :biggrin:

:biggrin: too far!

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Air Suspensions
( 5 posts / 71% of this member's active posts )
Last Active Oct 14, 2003 - 03:19 PM
Status (Offline)
Communicate
No Information
NULL
No Information
NULL
Send a Personal Message
Send an Email

Huh he from my town tho.Hasn't been online in 6 years tho

1 - 12 of 12 Posts