LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....@Aug 31 2003, 02:52 PM
:angry: ttt somebody?
Joost, does anyone around your way roll supremes? It seems what little iv'e seen from europe is usually wires. Supremes would really set your ride apart man, i know you like that old-school flavor! :biggrin: :biggrin: Anyways, do you get lowrider magazine out there? If you do, go to the back in the advertizers index and look up these two shops: Competition sales, and San Fernando tires & wheels inc.. Those two have supremes listed in their ads. I hope this helped bro. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by firedup78+Sep 1 2003, 12:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (firedup78 @ Sep 1 2003, 12:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joost....@Aug 31 2003, 02:52 PM
:angry:  ttt somebody?
Joost, does anyone around your way roll supremes? It seems what little iv'e seen from europe is usually wires. Supremes would really set your ride apart man, i know you like that old-school flavor! :biggrin: :biggrin: Anyways, do you get lowrider magazine out there? If you do, go to the back in the advertizers index and look up these two shops: Competition sales, and San Fernando tires & wheels inc.. Those two have supremes listed in their ads. I hope this helped bro. :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]

ah yes thats cool man ill try that. Actually i did that with my ffirst set of wires, i just looked around in the LRM and found a place in fresno.

I do love the old school, and i want to have me a set of 13inch reversed supremes, wrapped with some 5.20`s :biggrin: oh yeah! And im gonne lay them in my room, and maybe 1 or 2 times a year a put them on my ride for a day, to a show for the ultimate old school look :biggrin:

everybody rolls spokes, mostly 13 and 14 inch wires with 2 bar spinners, thats why i roll domes. But i just wanna have a set of supremes for the looks

look at this pic, isnt it just great how that looks? damnnnnnnn

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by S10lifted@Aug 31 2003, 11:10 PM
I just called a shop and they wanted $450 shipped.

jesus i always thought supremes were cheaper then wires these days....

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....+Sep 1 2003, 04:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joost.... @ Sep 1 2003, 04:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2003, 12:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Joost....
@Aug 31 2003, 02:52 PM
:angry:  ttt somebody?

Joost, does anyone around your way roll supremes? It seems what little iv'e seen from europe is usually wires. Supremes would really set your ride apart man, i know you like that old-school flavor! :biggrin: :biggrin: Anyways, do you get lowrider magazine out there? If you do, go to the back in the advertizers index and look up these two shops: Competition sales, and San Fernando tires & wheels inc.. Those two have supremes listed in their ads. I hope this helped bro. :thumbsup:
ah yes thats cool man ill try that. Actually i did that with my ffirst set of wires, i just looked around in the LRM and found a place in fresno.

I do love the old school, and i want to have me a set of 13inch reversed supremes, wrapped with some 5.20`s :biggrin: oh yeah! And im gonne lay them in my room, and maybe 1 or 2 times a year a put them on my ride for a day, to a show for the ultimate old school look :biggrin:

everybody rolls spokes, mostly 13 and 14 inch wires with 2 bar spinners, thats why i roll domes. But i just wanna have a set of supremes for the looks

look at this pic, isnt it just great how that looks? damnnnnnnn

[/b][/quote]
Hell yea that looks good, i'm thinking about buying some 13x7's to swap out with my wires every now and then. I had some 14's but i like 13's on g-bodies better. :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....+Sep 1 2003, 05:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joost.... @ Sep 1 2003, 05:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--S10lifted@Aug 31 2003, 11:10 PM
I just called a shop and they wanted $450 shipped.

jesus i always thought supremes were cheaper then wires these days....[/b][/quote]
high demand...for them...wish you would made this post a week ago.... sold my set to my neighbor

·
Registered
72 Posts
No mine are 15 std .... but they could supply the full range ... i guess most "normal" people don't choose 13s for their cars . Hence 15 inch wheels are the most common and therefore the most affordable ... its even quite tricky to get the tires for 13s here in england without spending a fortune ... most don't want them so the're not imported in large numbers :uh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts