LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa+Oct 28 2003, 08:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigPoppa @ Oct 28 2003, 08:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--LSonDubz@Oct 28 2003, 12:25 PM
I really wanna get a model of my car made, but no idea where to go

2003 lincoln ls

any ideas?
too much work to custom make

good luck[/b][/quote]
Poppa..... cutting down a limo would probably be the closest thing to it wouldn't it?

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 28 2003, 09:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 28 2003, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2003, 08:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--LSonDubz
@Oct 28 2003, 12:25 PM

2003 lincoln ls

any ideas?

too much work to custom make

good luck
Poppa..... cutting down a limo would probably be the closest thing to it wouldn't it?[/b][/quote]
not for an LS. That's that baby Linc. I think it looks a lot like the Mitsu Diamente

K. Diaz

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
oooooooh... ok. i wasnt sure what they looked like (not my cup of tea) ws just trying to maybe throw some ideas out there. you know me :cheesy: lol

i'm wondering if any of those import companies have anything like that or if they have any plans for anything like that coming up :dunno: i know they've been doing alot of the mid-size luxury class cars lately.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by LSonDubz@Oct 29 2003, 05:25 AM

2003 lincoln ls

any ideas?
yer fuck that impossible man , ya cant just ask for a custom made car in a model cos ya gotta make the moulds for em and thats like 30-40 grand cos its special cut metal and spendin all that for 1 car then ya got these moulds that ya cant do nufin with em like what g up there said before its better to get one closer to your car and modify it that way man

1 - 9 of 9 Posts