LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Here are a few pictures of my work area. I bought a kitchen counter top from Home depot and mounted it on a couple of home made shelves.

[imghttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p224934136a49e4c2d13ab57b61f00f08/fb19da19.jpg[/img]

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
this is only a small corner of the room but it gives you an idea. i have countertop around all 3 of the walls full of models too. all underneath the counters, all over the floor, more in the living room, bedroom, my new office area, some in the kitchen, and i even have some stuff in the bathroom for my "thinking time" (who needs magazines to read in there?) :dunno: lol

i even wetsand in the shower sometimes if i am short on time and have to do 2 things at once.

see why i am called "The Mad Modeler" now? lol

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shit man you totally have the right to be called 'The Mad Modeler'

in the shower......................nuts,lol

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 13 2003, 06:13 PM

i even wetsand in the shower sometimes if i am short on time and have to do 2 things at once.

HOLY SHIT!! :0

i thought i was the only one who did that :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 13 2003, 03:13 PM
this is only a small corner of the room but it gives you an idea. i have countertop around all 3 of the walls full of models too. all underneath the counters, all over the floor, more in the living room, bedroom, my new office area, some in the kitchen, and i even have some stuff in the bathroom for my "thinking time" (who needs magazines to read in there?) :dunno: lol

damm bro, do you think you have enough?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Sep 13 2003, 03:18 PM

lol, nah man...... i still have more out in the shop. a bunch more in storage that i dont even know what all i got. plus i have another 15 or so on the way in the mail. :biggrin:

not to mention i have close to 30 more sitting here since those pics ;)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 13 2003, 03:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 13 2003, 03:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tonedeaf@Sep 13 2003, 03:18 PM

lol, nah man...... i still have more out in the shop. a bunch more in storage that i dont even know what all i got. plus i have another 15 or so on the way in the mail. :biggrin:

not to mention i have close to 30 more sitting here since those pics ;)[/b][/quote]
maybe you have a 61 vert already, and you dont even know

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Sep 13 2003, 03:23 PM
maybe you have a 61 vert already, and you dont even know
lol, yeah i do have a few of them but they are all homeade verts except for one. but i need a fresh new kit for the one i was telling you about ;)

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf+Sep 13 2003, 04:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tonedeaf @ Sep 13 2003, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Sep 13 2003, 03:13 PM
this is only a small corner of the room but it gives you an idea.  i have countertop around all 3 of the walls full of models too. all underneath the counters, all over the floor, more in the living room, bedroom, my new office area, some in the kitchen, and i even have some stuff in the bathroom for my "thinking time"  (who needs magazines to read in there?) :dunno: lol

damm bro, do you think you have enough?[/b][/quote]
he never has enough....i have a basement full....now that i got back into models..i got a lttle greedy with them..lol...i'm about to have a shit load come in from my cousin closing his shop down..i still need to inventory my models soon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts