LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SCOTTY SEND ME MY DUMPS TOO MUCH BULLSHIT

IN FACT SCOTTY I THINK YOU SHOULD SEND ME 3 ADEX DUMPS NOW SINCE THE 3RD ONES BEEN LEAKING TOO. SCOTTY YOU KNEW THOSE GENERIC ADELS WOULD LEAK. SO LIKE I SAID I THINK YOU SHOULD SEND ME 3 ADEX INSTEAD OF 2.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE RIMS AND THAT EXTRA PUMP.

I NEED A PUMP CAUSE THE PUMP THAT YOU SENT ME WENT DOWN 2 WEEKS AGO

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Dont waste time with Scotty, or Al Crane at American Hydraulics who supplies his garbage.

From my limited experience, I can tell you that ProHopper, and Second2None dont screw around and deliver good product promptly. Have also heard that Innovations in NC are pretty good guys to deal with. Been a long time since Scotty promised all the goodies, and hes still not delivered so I guess I need to brand him as being full of shit in my book. Too bad since I have heard alot of good about Supernatural. Maybe its just Scotty and Al that are the shitheads? Who knows.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
maybe scotty is a victim here, of al crane's product?

i've heard bad things bout this guy glad i changed my mind on buyin hia accumulator pump.

hey but good luck im sure scotty would never let the name of SUPERNATURALS get a blemmish.

T

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by dirty@Oct 4 2003, 10:54 AM
wow i thought cmw was bad at least he didn't take my $$$$$$ he just made bullshit storys to
You talkin about CMW in st louis? If so, I know exactly what you're talkin about, he kept told me my shit made it all the way here but i wasn't home so they shipped it back to him, all in 2 days.

T

·
0 Posts
He does great work. Just acts shady when he's shipping stuff, i dunno why.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Originally posted by tonydanzaxl@Oct 5 2003, 01:14 AM
He does great work. Just acts shady when he's shipping stuff, i dunno why.
thats why u should order ur parts from me

BEST deals in stl and i dont fuck around i say ur shits coming ur shits coming
check good sellers list

got nothing bad to say about steve but from the looks u can send ur bussiness my way

address and phone numbers at the bottom

if u cant get that phone call 618 466 3848

thats the shop may have to leave a message though im not there all the time now

·
Registered
185 Posts
i just talked to steve on the phone my old salesmen from showtime hooked us up and well i ordered some shit and never sent it for about 3 weeks or so i called and same shit he went to the auction ect. he will call ya back if i don't have somthing i will tell ya and he told me he didn't have one of the blocks i wanted but it was coming in any day i am kinda relaxed person if you tell me what is going on but weeks go by and nothing i would of had them machined my self my brother owns a machine shop but sometimes it is less hasel buying shit. so i never got my shit and i never got a call. i am straight up guy and i don't forget shit but i also look at this as i learned a lesson i did like steve when we talked on the phone but somtimes people try to hard and just can't say i can't give you your order

T

·
0 Posts
That must be a bad ass auction, he was there almost every day that I called. The best thing to do is to call late at nite, sometimes he's there and he won't be expecting it to be work related.. i did this and he told me that the computer was shut down already and it was "automated" so he couldn 'get my tracking number for me and to call back in the morning, i've never been more angry, but he finally came through, and the struts he built are top notch. but i don't think i'll deal with him again.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Damn thas fucked up...But Steve been nothing but cool with me but I barely have shit shipped to me I usually pick them up from his shop... :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Originally posted by 42N8@Oct 3 2003, 02:40 PM
SCOTTY SEND ME MY DUMPS TOO MUCH BULLSHIT

IN FACT SCOTTY I THINK YOU SHOULD SEND ME 3 ADEX DUMPS NOW SINCE THE 3RD ONES BEEN LEAKING TOO. SCOTTY YOU KNEW THOSE GENERIC ADELS WOULD LEAK. SO LIKE I SAID I THINK YOU SHOULD SEND ME 3 ADEX INSTEAD OF 2.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE RIMS AND THAT EXTRA PUMP.

I NEED A PUMP CAUSE THE PUMP THAT YOU SENT ME WENT DOWN 2 WEEKS AGO
DAM YOU STILL DONT HAVE YOUR SHIT. I THINK YOUR BOY SCOTTY WAS BLOWING SOME SMOKE UP YOUR ASS :uh:

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Originally posted by tonydanzaxl@Oct 5 2003, 05:34 AM
That must be a bad ass auction, he was there almost every day that I called. The best thing to do is to call late at nite, sometimes he's there and he won't be expecting it to be work related.. i did this and he told me that the computer was shut down already and it was "automated" so he couldn 'get my tracking number for me and to call back in the morning, i've never been more angry, but he finally came through, and the struts he built are top notch. but i don't think i'll deal with him again.
automated ??????????????????????????????

steves a good guy thats where i get my batteries and other misc stuff but i pick it up dont have it shipped

1 - 20 of 21 Posts