LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

wheres pro hopper at?

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  trans_nova 
#1 ·
i see all this new items like showtimes accum pumps and rons piston pump.they are supposed to be so much better than all the rest.even reds{my personal fav}is even making a come back whats up you guys a sleep or what?just asking...

#8 ·
mr eric can i send the srpings i bought back in and get some different ones f i pay the difference they havent been used

#9 ·
Originally posted by socalwhiteguy@Oct 22 2003, 09:50 PM
Not asleep just working on projects. Next week we will have telescopic cylinders available. They extend from 20-50. The outer casing is Black like the Big Daddy's the center piece is Chrome plated and the third piece is the same shaft material and size used on the Big Daddys. They will be advertised in the next LRM magazine. We are in the process of making shorter sizes as well so check on our website in a little bit for them.

Our original piston pump design from back in the early 90's has be re-designed. It looks and performs like you wouldnt believe. Those will be available in a couple weeks. There nothing like the bladder pumps. The flaw with that design is that with the increased pressure the accumulator bladder sometimes gets sucked up into the pump head plus you never know when the thing is charged up or deflated. :(

We will also be hitting the show circut hard next year with all sorts of goodies. Pro Hopper has never been a company to go out and compete with its own cars but it's time for a change. :cheesy:

Pro Hopper does'nt like to advertise something until we are satisfied with the performance of our products. All these things have been in the works for awhile now and are now perfected to our satisfaction.

So maybe you might say weve been laking sleep with the amout of stuff we currently been working on. :thumbsup:

Eric
Hey you guys gonna make a kit for the piston pump so i can add it to my Pro Competition Pump's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.