LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one is better, the pro hopper ball joint heavy duty or showtimes show ball???? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by DOWNER_42069@Dec 7 2003, 09:36 PM
Which one is better, the pro hopper ball joint heavy duty or showtimes show ball???? :biggrin:
Go to NAPA auto parts and tell them you want the best ones they got they are the ones with lifetime warranty and they look just like the ones that prohopper and showtime have. Prohopper and showtime gets them from NAPA and sells them more expensive hope this helps homie. :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
It shouldn't be too hard to put some of those on caddy (70) a-arms would it?? I've heard those balljoints are only made for chevy

any input, can I just grind my old ones out and rig these in there??

I really need to do this because I'm gonna be screwed when my ball joints break, around $500 for four replacement ball joints.

thx

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
napa b-joints with the life time warranty....same shit the hydro companies sell for a profit :angry:

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
YA, THEY'LL FIT....BUT SOMETIMES YOU DON'T GET THE RITE ONES FROM NAPA....THEY BUY WHAT THEY CAN...........WE GET THEM DIRECT FROM G.M ,AND ALWAYS GET THE RITE ONES....WE SELL'EM FOR $60.00 PR.

·
Registered
537 Posts
i got them on my cutlas and they work fine .napa part # 260-1091

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Originally posted by DOWNER_42069@Dec 7 2003, 09:36 PM
Show ball is not a ball joint...it's what you mount your rear cylinders to.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OHHH and why would you use the show ball for then???? They mount on ur rear cylinders for what???? :uh:

·
Registered
379 Posts
probably a power ball that goes on the bottom :)

·
Super Smasher
3,948 Posts
haha power balls, showballs, so on...they are all ball joints, just diffrent design then the ones for control arms :biggrin: :cool:

·
Super Smasher
3,948 Posts
haha power balls, showballs, so on...they are all ball joints, just diffrent design then the ones for control arms :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Originally posted by Dylante63@Dec 10 2003, 03:05 AM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Hey don't confuse him!!!! ;) ;)

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Dec 9 2003, 08:24 PM
Show Balls aren't ball joints. They're ShowTime's version of the power ball.
As far as ball joints, go w/ the Napa heavy dutys. Their the exact same ones the hydro shops sell for twice as much.
Thank you ;) too much to type for me to explain.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts