LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
28 years old from Portland, OR ( the state where it rains more then it shines) 1st car ever built and what an honor it is to see the amount of space rented in Topo’s head.

Not only can this 1st class builder make 2dr conversion drops he can also photoshop, slander , and put words in my mouth that were never said.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley ‘The Undertaker” took me over to Topo. Smiley introduced me I shook Topo’s hand and said good luck and hope you do well today, I then turned around introduced my self to Eazy and said the same thing I told Topo hope you do well today.

After a couple of hours Topo came over to my car and we started talking. The first thing Topo said was “ I hear your not getting a very good response” I said, “what do you mean” he said, “ People say your engraving is too busy.” I responded with I’m ok that’s the way I wanted it and if people don’t like it they can move on to the next, but so far today I haven’t had anyone tell me anything other then they thought it was sick as hell , must have taken a long time, and cost lot of money .

NOW THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD BECAUSE THIS IS WHEN I STARTED TALKING SHIT!!!!!

I said it’s too bad that you have to be rushed on your projects. He said, “what do I mean?”
I asked how long did it take you to build the Red Drop. He said 7 months ( but it’s not done after the show I have to take it apart and finish some things). I said exactly 7 months? The cars not done and it’s here at the super show. I said last year the same thing happened, the car wasn’t completed and got rolled into the supershow.

I said man I would like to see you build a project that isnt’t rushed, one where you had more time and more money, I said you got some major skillz and I said I got some ideas
I think we could do something crazy. I said imagine if you had two years to build a car, and money wasn’t an issue, so you wouldn’t have to move on to the next project?

I also said that I was surprised that Eazy had not done more engraving on the car knowing he had 7 months and engraving is what he does I thought there would have been a bigger display of his work? Topo said, “he wasn’t done yet, and I responded with
“I believe he is the only engraver at the supershow that is showing a car. I thought he would possibly compete for best engraving of show?

After the show there were 2 bay doors that exited the building the flow of cars was going out one door up until the entire row of Elite rolled out the other door and then it changed the flow so now trailers are coming in one door and cars are rolling out the other door.

When I was rolling out there was a trailer blocking the road to my left, a truck straight ahead and Topo coming in the wrong door. One might debate there is no right door but if he would have simply backed up he could have seen the door behind him was wide open.
I had 3 cars lined up ready to come out behind me. I told him to back up and of course being the stand up guy he is he pulls up about 1 inch from my car and tells me to move over., I said see the cars behind me trailers are going in the other door and cars are coming out this way. Then I got out of my car walked around my car and told him to quit being a fuckin’ dick and back the fuck up. He opened the door of his flat bed tow truck and told me to move over. Topo portrays in the post like he was all up in my face
and I was scared! Nope, I was just trying to leave and he was just showing his character.

The truck in front of me moved over and I ended up going straight ahead to get out.

Topo never said anything other then move over!! Almost slapped me?? Your acting like a tough guy?? Not sure I was around for that. He must have me confused with somebody else?

FOR THE RECORD here are some points of interest.

Red drop got 1st in 90’s Luxury Radical

Liquid Assets got 1st in 90’s Luxury Full Custom.

No disrespect at anytime to Topo or to Eazy in person or on Lay it Low.

Topo saying things that I did not say.

Topo saying things he wished he would have done.

Topo saying thing he wished he would have said.

There are very few that are reading this topic that have had the chance to meet me or talk to me. Just because somebody says you have a bad attitude or say they think that your arrogant, cocky, or rude doesn’t make it true. For all those who give respect to Topo, that’s cool but remember this:
He can build a phat car, but he can also show how much class he has by this topic he started which included lies, slander & 100% disrespect

And for the other side kicks that I don’t know

Punlb - do you have a day job?? Tell us what it is ?? you want to talk about my fake diamonds, have you ever seen a real diamond? For the record the grill was iced out with precious stones called corundum. So you get zero respect from me when you talk and don’t have a clue.

Huey Hefner – been on lay it low for a minute- got jokes with the liquid assets girls ha ha Do you have a girl? Can you please put a pic of the girl you go home to at night. Can you handle putting her real pic up if you can I’ll give you respect if you can’t that will explain why I give you zero respect.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
WOW :0

·
Registered
18,595 Posts
Originally posted by Liquid Assets@Oct 12 2006, 03:20 PM~6356978
Huey Hefner – been on lay it low for a minute- got jokes with the liquid assets girls  ha ha Do you have a girl? Can you please put a pic of the girl you go home to at night.  Can you handle putting her real pic up if you can I’ll give you respect if you can’t  that will explain why I give you zero respect.

NAH IM SINGLE NOW ...BUT ARE U DONE WRITTING A BOOK AND TRY TO MAKE URSELF LIKE THE INNOSCENT ONE HERE ?? ITS ALL GOOD DONT CARE IF I DONT HAVE UR RESPECT BUT I MAY HAVE MORE RESPECT THAN YOU DO !!!

:cool:

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
I dont care about all that jada jada of all you guys, im looking at the cars, and i see a standard 4 door with many nice lil customizings and a custom 2door convertible with many nice lil customizings.............

·
Registered
923 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....@Oct 14 2006, 02:05 AM~6366780
I dont care about all that jada jada of all you guys, im looking at the cars, and i see a standard 4 door with many nice lil customizings and a custom 2door convertible with many nice lil customizings.............

SAME THING

61 - 70 of 70 Posts