LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a ported bandpass box for 3-12's but they go on reverse ,with the magnet showing-and it has one output for a mono amp........and i also have a ported bandpassbox for 2-12's that go on regular magnet in theyre both from audioexpress here in az so theyre the same quality my question is with the same subs which one would sound better?does the reverse way of putting the sub affect it -if someones heard them both which is better

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
ported bandpass.... uh can you supply some pics?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
thats like saying "he's a man male"....

or, "that girl resembles a female"...

bandpass boxes have ports, without the ports, it wouldnt be a bandpass box... anyhow, give us a link to this enclosure, or give us specs on it atleast...

-qs

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
weather the sub is facing inside or outside, it really doesnt matter to the sound. Low fequencies that a subwoofer produces are for the most part, "omni-directional" meaning it has the same virtual point of origin from any area its eminating from (to an extent) without being noticed specifically from a particualar directoin.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
for the most part, i believe ppl mount invertedly to either show off their chrome basket and assembly, or just do something different besides the traditional basket and motor in the box....

-qs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts