LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 cady fleetwood and i'm gonna get some hydros installed but i don't know what wheels to go with. I am going to make my ride a hopper so go knock-off,reverse,standard, WHICH ONE???/ ;)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Are you gonna put the car in Comps?I am pretty sure everyone uses Reverse.If anything,you should go with Reverse.

Eazy

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Here is A 95 Caddy with REV Wires on it.Every Fleetwood I ever seen all have REV Rims on them.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Not looking to disrespect you, but if you need to ask which tires to get for a hopper, you probably shouldn't be hopping (yet!) you should pay your dues and roll a street car 1st. You don't go from your first car (some hooptie) to a Escalade, there are cars in between.

Learn how juice works (basics) etc then move onto hopping. Just my opinion. :cool:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Dec 8 2003, 02:01 PM
Plus Std. wires are ugly as fuck..... :thumbsdown:
HELL YEAH :angry:

Go w/ 13x7 rev.

No 14s you'll be happer in the long run :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
i heard standards are better for hopping...because they have the wight in the center of the wheel instead of the outside...if this isnt true, then why do so many hoppers out there have standard wheels?

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Originally posted by Pak Man@Dec 9 2003, 12:57 PM
i heard standards are better for hopping...because they have the wight in the center of the wheel instead of the outside...if this isnt true, then why do so many hoppers out there have standard wheels?
because their buddy who had them on his Beretta didn't want them anymore and they don't wanna break the good ones. ;)

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Originally posted by 94Fleetwood+Dec 9 2003, 01:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (94Fleetwood @ Dec 9 2003, 01:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Pak Man@Dec 9 2003, 12:57 PM
because their buddy who had them on his Beretta didn't want them anymore and they don't wanna break the good ones. ;)[/b][/quote]
I heard that to and its b.s.

Just don't make sence :uh:

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Originally posted by J-Dubb2+Dec 9 2003, 04:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J-Dubb2 @ Dec 9 2003, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2003, 01:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Pak Man
@Dec 9 2003, 12:57 PM

because their buddy who had them on his Beretta didn't want them anymore and they don't wanna break the good ones. ;)
I heard that to and its b.s.

Just don't make sence :uh:[/b][/quote]
the person who told me that had his own shop...and if its not true, then why does it seem so many competative hoppers run on standards when reverse would fit fine. I mean on a standard the wieght is at the center of the rim, but on a reverse the wieght is being distrubuted to the inside of the wheel.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts