LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,982 Posts
Originally posted by DownLow350@Jul 26 2005, 08:35 AM
your gay.
[snapback]3480901[/snapback]​
lol

i wanna ask why are you mixing so many things on 1 box?

put the 6x9s or 6.5s in the doors and 6x9s or 6.5s in the rear somewere(factory locations) put 2-15s in a box

and buy or build a simple console for the ashtray,sodas,ect.

IMO it would look cleaner
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by calvin@Jul 26 2005, 08:50 AM
lol

i wanna ask why are you mixing so many things on 1 box?

put the 6x9s or 6.5s in the doors and 6x9s or 6.5s in the rear somewere(factory locations) put 2-15s in a box

and buy or build a simple console for the ashtray,sodas,ect.

IMO it would look cleaner
[snapback]3480952[/snapback]​
im putting so many things in one box becuz its going from the back door of a blazer to the front of the back seat there is no factory spots on the doors for any speakers im building my own center console to i try ask for opinions and all you guys try to hate
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and it aint gonna be no ordinary sub box im gonna make it outta a metal frame then cover it with ply wood
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
317 Posts
i'd agree with these guys, build the box with a couple 15's and your amps, and put the 6x9s or 6.5s or whatver size you want in the doors, doesn't matter if they came factory cut spots for them and run the wires, it's not that hard, then build a center console between your two front seats (if they're buckets) for your ashtray, i mean seriously... are you going to sit in your trunk and smoke? you could probably even put the 6x9s in that center console. space it out man
 

·
SPELL CHECK
Joined
·
21,743 Posts
Nobody's hating, it's just funny. If you want some hate, post it in the Car Stereo forum. I'm sure the audio heads will have something to say. And fuck an ashtray. Flick it out the window!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol now that i think bout it i dont think im gonna be smoking in there cant have the smell of smoke in there this is how the interior looks now where the green tape is that where the box is gonna be all the way up to the window
 

Attachments

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
Joined
·
19,175 Posts
With the air space availble 2 15s in a GOOD size box and strong power to push them will be loud enough for your subs...you don't need the 10s and 12s.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,520 Posts
Originally posted by lowridergod@Jul 26 2005, 09:07 AM
im putting so many things in one box becuz its going from the back door of a blazer to the front of the back seat there is no factory spots on the doors for any speakers im building my own center console to i try ask for opinions and all you guys try to hate
[snapback]3480993[/snapback]​
thats why i get sum nice speakers with nice grills and a good cuttin tool and mesure there ur going to cut and u use a sharpie and draw the circle or oval for the damn speaker on the doorthen take it off cut it out and replace it again and draw a the same thing over the actuall door then cut it out and place the speaker screw it down and run the wire to head unit and there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,982 Posts
Originally posted by lowridergod@Jul 26 2005, 09:07 AM
im putting so many things in one box becuz its going from the back door of a blazer to the front of the back seat there is no factory spots on the doors for any speakers im building my own center console to i try ask for opinions and all you guys try to hate
[snapback]3480993[/snapback]​
how did i hate???

im sayin in my opinion it would look like shit...i was tryin to give u advice...if u dont have factory holes make some...i even think they make kick pods for your blazer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
815 Posts
and correct me if im wrong but if u put 10s 12s and 15s all together dont they cancel each other out im basicly a waist of money and u would never get it to look right with metal and wood , fiberglass yea ,., u got a blazer theres alot of room in them things throw 3 12s in the back or 2 15s or do what one of my boys did in an explorer put 4 15s in the thing , just dont go diffrent sizes .,. my 2 cents
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,868 Posts
:0
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Jul 26 2005, 08:02 AM
Nobody's hating, it's just funny.  If you want some hate, post it in the Car Stereo forum.  I'm sure the audio heads will have something to say.  And fuck an ashtray.  Flick it out the window!
[snapback]3481188[/snapback]​

Yup it has been posted there. What a fuckin retard :0 :0 :0 :0
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top