LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, im on the pegasus website.. im lookin at their rims, but i have no idea which are the ones i want. i just want normal, 1/24 13" chrome ko rims with whitewall tires. but they have like 2904509239054 kinds of wire rims. can anyone answer which rims are the ones i want??

the kinds of rims are:

Chrome 19" Dz's
Rims with Tires

Chrome Mc 20s
Rims with Tires

Chrome D 20s
Rims with Tires

Chrome Delux Wire
Rims with Tires

Chrome "D" Style Wire
Rims with Tires

Chrome "MC" Wire
Rims with Tires

heres the link to the rims page if you need pics.. http://www.pegasushobbies.com/rims.htm

its around the middle of the page.

thanx y'all.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks. A lot of people have been saying that the pegasus wire rims look more realistic. Now i think ill just order the HH rims off of their website then...

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mad, do you have any pics of the HH 13" rims??

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx for the pic. i think i figured out which pegasus rims are the ones i want, just by staring at the pic. comparing that pic to the one of the pegasus rims on their website... i dont know... which one do yall think looks better?

heres a pic of the pegasus rims.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 29 2003, 12:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 29 2003, 12:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--NortherntoucH@Aug 29 2003, 12:44 PM
Mad, do you have any pics of the HH 13" rims??
this isnt a very good pic but it will give you an idea on one of the styles until i can get some more later on when i get back

[/b][/quote]
MAN! mc on phat whitewalls! best combo i was gona get phat w/w fer my clown hopper but i only had a 10 spot on me, damn nice caddy madd

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Aug 29 2003, 04:17 PM
MAN! mc on phat whitewalls! best combo i was gona get phat w/w fer my clown hopper but i only had a 10 spot on me, damn nice caddy madd
Thanx Man :thumbsup:

I wasn't feeling the finish on it so i repainted the whole thing last weekend from the base up............

Re-Based

re-pearled

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
MAN wered you get that 59' caddy model???? is it rare or a resin cause if so shit, im not gona find one. iv never seen one befor. i think you should redo the paint again in hot metalic pint and make a pimp mobile :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Aug 30 2003, 08:37 AM
MAN wered you get that 59' caddy model???? is it rare or a resin cause if so shit, im not gona find one. iv never seen one befor. i think you should redo the paint again in hot metalic pint and make a pimp mobile :biggrin:
that cadillac is the ghostbusters car if im not wrong it is kinda a station wagon i haveone painted kamillion green blue purple and its a mad hopper with a mabuchi 260

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by chato83@Aug 30 2003, 10:55 AM
that cadillac is the ghostbusters car if im not wrong it is kinda a station wagon i haveone painted kamillion green blue purple and its a mad hopper with a mabuchi 260
or it could be this one.......

maybe even this one.....

ohh this one even? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Just looking I see that the `Lac you are doing MM can't be the Herse or the Fire Ambulance, wrong year. I'm going for it being the Monogram 1/25 Seville. But on the grille of that picture you posted you can see two little chrome lumps on the grille, like those little flashing lights on Cop cars. Considering I once had that Monogram Seville in my hands I'm sticking to that! Would be sweet to put heaps of pumps in a hearse though :biggrin:

Get the Pegasus wheels Touch, I'll PM a picture of mine to you :cool:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo@Aug 30 2003, 07:02 PM
Get the Pegasus wheels Touch, I'll PM a picture of mine to you :cool:
lol, i like keeping people on their toes around here ;)
and you are pretty good :thumbsup:

as for the pegasus wheels, i have a big box full of packs and packs of pegasus wheels but i dont really care much for them at all, never did.

the reason i put those ones on there is because i was feeling them the most for the look i'm going for on it ;) :puffin:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Looks like yo ugot a nervous eye twitch there man ;) :biggrin:

Yeha I like the style of mine, I think they will look sweet on an 86 Monte (Not Aeroback) I just hope they are the right size/scale.
:cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts