LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tired of my car being stuck in one place every time I have a hydraulic problem. The springs are real short and it lays on the ground, not even driveable. It's a 63 w/ a 350. I still want it to be pretty low when dumped but at least driveable. I'd like to hop it a little here and there also but not neck-breaking stiff when I drive it. What do you guys suggest? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why do your hydraulics keep breaking?
Well for a while the batts were dead and I didn't have a charger. Now they're all charged up and I think I have a bad solenoid or two. Just get a click when I hit the switch, first it was just the back pump and now it's the front too. Running 6 batts in series. I have a leak at the check valve on the back pump so it will dump slowly whether I want it to or not. I'm new at all this so I'm just learning as I go.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by 3onthree@Sep 12 2005, 05:17 PM~3800882
those are all cheap fixes

agreed go see Mikey at OC HOP SHOP off of 2nd and raitt in Santa Ana he will take care of you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.