LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
posting for friend.
I think childsupport caugth up with him. :)

i think he wanted $6500 obo, the body is decent. it's white, has 5th wheel kit and 15 or14x6 wires, not sure about the engine. I would think it was ok, since it was his pride and joy. I'll try to get his # tonight.

Attachments

· Registered
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
he said $6500 obo, but I know for a fact he will take alot less with anybody that has the cash ;) ... CHILD SUPPORT!!!!!! :biggrin:
I'll try to get more pictures by the end of the week. My weak azz camera battery died while I was taking pictures. :uh:

· Registered
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by demintedvisions@Aug 23 2005, 09:56 PM~3680320
how much cheaper , doesit run , how is the inside , and do u think he would trade for 64 4 door    or 04 waverunner 1235cc honda 4 stroke
yeah it runs, it looks ok and no trades.
call him on the price:615-485-0079

· Registered
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Originally posted by demintedvisions@Aug 25 2005, 09:21 PM~3694475
cant get hold of him how much
pm me your # and I'll ride down there to the shop. that's the best I can do beside giving out his #. I ain't too cool on how much cheaper he want to go on that car.

· Registered
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Originally posted by BIGG RAYY@Oct 18 2005, 01:55 PM~4024167
why is this car still for sale????
is there something wrong with it :uh:  :uh:  :uh:
why is most stuff on this site still for sale? ....shit gets lost in the forums,people wait wait for crackhead prices, people broke as hell,(like me), dude selling is lazy and won't drive around with the for sale sign on it...... an so on.
When I took the picture it looked fine to me, but I ain't a bodyman, engine man or a tirekicker.
:dunno:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.