LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 305 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see there is a "black lowriders" topic, so figure why not have one for my pale skinned peeps.... Just tryin to see how many of "us" are in the lowrider game, everyone feel free to reply, no negative/racisit shit, just good ole conversations....... Who we got out there, post up :cool:

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
THERE'S ALREADY A TOPIC BURIED SOMEWHERE IN HERE.. EVERYONE TOOK IT FOR A JOKE INCLUDING ME, BECAUSE THE ASSHOLE THAT CREATED IT WAS TRYING TO TAKE A STAB.. GOOD LUCK WITH THIS ONE THOUGH

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Not sure if i should take this thread seriously or not with the kramer pic :squint:
A little of both I suppose. That's why I posted a "white lowrider", a pic of Tony parker and his car, and then posted the link to the real white lowrider topic. In Louisville, Kentucky where I'm from it wasn't blacks and mexicans that innovated lowriding here. It was whitey. lol You can tell too, me and 2 other guys are the only two people that aren't white lowriding in louisville.

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
I thought the vet was a south american guy? Candi. I was just messing. I know you know your shit. Tatto. I was being a smart ass. But we don't get along on line. But I know your a builder and actually know most then you let on fucker! Plus I've seen some your toys and damn super collection of parts and damn you hording all then tires! Damn you greedy bastard! Some of us need them 14z !
that corvette (ron aguirre) was NOT the first lifted car.

Jim Logues 1954 Ford was.......................................neither of the two cars were lowriders, but lowriders didnt catch on to hydraulics until the 60's.

currently, this car is in the best hands that ANY car could ever be in.

these pics are from the late 50's

·
9,464 Posts
WHITE PEOPLE CREATED IMPALAS AND LACS, THE WHOLE GM LINEUP, SO YOU CANT SAY WE DIDNT CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING!!

AND WE CREATED DAYTONS AND PROBABLY THE HYDRAULIC PUMPS AND DUMPS TOO!!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Damn fools look I can give a Fuck if a Nugga, Latino,Black,white,Filipino ,Samoan,Fiji, a mix Ass Mofo whatever

If u a rider and cool Ass person coo, Let's roll - hit switches
And ya I wanna Fuck yo non fat cousin ;)

·
Registered
19,808 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
U KNOW IT HOMIE , SHIT WAS GOOD

CARNE ASADA,TORTILLAS ,RICE,POLLO STRAIGHT WHITE FOOD

MAC & CHEESE IT WOULD BE COMPLETE

·
Banned
8,326 Posts
i used to listen to an old white guy tell me about this hotroding days. he was 72 years old he said the firsts custom paints were womens finger nail polish, cats would order a gallon and shoot there cars. first candy paint ever was red, the idea came from a brand new taillight. and pinstripping came from covering up grinder marks and one guy had seen water beads running of his car.

·
Homie Styln
7,735 Posts
Andy Douglas put'n it down hit'n major inches back in the mid 70's..

1 - 20 of 305 Posts
About this Discussion
304 Replies
107 Participants
regallowlow187
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing